Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~~Rave event....SummerTone 2001~~~this saturday-CANCELLED??? Please read...~~~

Okay so I called the two information numbers to get better directions:

(212)613-0075- Recording mentions that the party is going on this saturday.

The other information (973)340-0013- Recording says the Summertone 2001 has been cancelled due to police pulling urban groove permits from them. So it looks like its cancelled and they didnt change the recording on the (212)613-0075 number. Go call them urselves...or call sat during the day, maybe we'll be lucky and they got the permits back...

Damn fuckers.... cwm23.gif I was looking forward to this... cwm21.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

Thanks for the headsup sister, was looking forward to it tho... frown.gif

Hugs,

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

Just saying no to drama. And I really mean it this time.

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Just thought I should bump this up in case anyone didn't see it and was planning on going...Talked to the promoters jsut now and it is definatelly cancelled, and while i don't know the details, they said the cops not only revoked their permit but came to their store to threaten them if they tried to carry on. So sorry, transcend, but I think just showing up anyway probably won't help the situation - This is what, the third free party cancelled this month??? It's almost as if the cops are more opposed to the philanthropic aspect than the drugs- I guess ppl are scared of what they don't understand, esp. the police.

------------------

b0107.jpg

In wonder, I wonder "What Happens Next?"- Selma

Originally posted by saigray:

Just thought I should bump this up in case anyone didn't see it and was planning on going...Talked to the promoters jsut now and it is definatelly cancelled, and while i don't know the details, they said the cops not only revoked their permit but came to their store to threaten them if they tried to carry on. So sorry, transcend, but I think just showing up anyway probably won't help the situation - This is what, the third free party cancelled this month??? It's almost as if the cops are more opposed to the philanthropic aspect than the drugs- I guess ppl are scared of what they don't understand, esp. the police.

Damn yeah it is cancelled , just called the jersey info and some guy picked up and said it is cancelled....Shit ...Damn its like ppl cant have fun these days...there's always something or someone that interveres (sp?)..

cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

Originally posted by kandekyd18:

That sucks...I would have been pissed if I was planning to go...but I still have my hopes up for the best free party of them all, the Love Parade! If all goes well, I will be there come July 21st. cwm9.gif

wheres that?

------------------

01200110.jpgcactus.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)