Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DO WE HAVE ANY WORLD CUP FANS HERE????

IM A TREMAENDOUS SOCCER FAN AND THE JAPAN 2002 IS COMING UP SOON, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK. ARE THERE ANY FANS HERE AND IF SO WHAT COUNTRY... I GOTTA GO CHEER FOR WHERE MY ROOTS ARE GO ITALY

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUEST LIST</A> "

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

[This message has been edited by msoprano13 (edited 06-14-2001).]

Oh yeah! I was in europe for the whole 1994 world cup, and I was hooked!! For sentamental value I have been a Brazil fan since- The party the Brazilians threw in Amsterdam the night they won was insane! But after a year in Florence, I might have to join Msoprano in rooting for Italia. I have to admit though, its still a little early for me to get too psyched cwm1.gif

------------------

b0107.jpg

In wonder, I wonder "What Happens Next?"- Selma

i know they suck but i gotta root for USA. plus i knew 3 guys that played for the us team in the last 3 world cups.

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

I AIN'T ON THE GUESTLIST I AIN'T V I P

I SNUCK IN THE EXIT

LEARN TO D I P!!!!

AOL J303J

Soccer is the bomb! There is nothing more intence than the world cup!!! I was in France for the last one and I had the time of my life. The energy is so amazing a riot can happen at any time, brawls left and right and amazing game play. My friend is working on getting tickets for the next one. GO Italy!!!

ia m from turkey and we loveee soccer.

i say italy has a big chance but this cup is going to be one of hte best and there will be couple of teams that are going to suprise us. there is going to be interesting games and suprising scores.

the world cup has to be the best tournament that ALL of pro sports has to offer. the fans the intensity and the 3 years it takes to qualify to get into it is just amazing. man i cant wait

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

msoprano13.jpg

I was in France in 1998 when they won - holy shit, was that a party!!! Even with my Jamaican roots, I gotta go with the USA...they're playing awesome right and we have a "family feud" with the USA vs. Jamaica qualifier on Sat. It's gonna be fun!!

------------------

"Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest!"

"Doubt whom you will, but never yourself."

AIM: Spragga25

I love soccer and i love soccer players and i want to marry someone who will take me around the world to watch the world cup.

I was in Croatia two years (maybe three) when they won against Germany. It was definitely one of the best times of my life.

------------------

* emily *

BIG FAN! I'm just a huge soccer fan in general. I've been playing since I was like 6 and still play competitive soccer now (28).

I always route for the team of my nationality -Greece, at least for the 1 quailifing game they make it to. Other then that, I like England. I love going down to Nevada Smiths to watch Premier League live via satellite Sat mornings.

Coolest W Cup experience was watching Italy v Brazil at Puglia's in Little Italy where I became Italian for the day "I - tal - ia ! "

Originally posted by clubjunkie:

I love soccer and i love soccer players and i want to marry someone who will take me around the world to watch the world cup.

I was in Croatia two years (maybe three) when they won against Germany. It was definitely one of the best times of my life.

im just the man for you then

------------------

Robert Deniro

msoprano13.jpg

I love soccer - I am hoping that Brasil can rebound from its recent bad play to go and take their 5th world cup!! France is looking good and Italy is strong. Argentina has a potent attacking team, but their defense is not that good and the Dutch proved in the last World cup with the long ball!! The Dutch might not qualify, considering they have lost De Boer and Davids to steriod use ban!! You also have to look at some of the dark horse teams - like croatia - which had a excellent world cup in 1998, but I don't know if they can do it again! The Irish might be that team this time around and we can not forget the Germans who always have a strong showing!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

Croatia has to beat Belgium and Scotland or they are in deep shit - I heard Boksic retired from the national team - That sucks, he is such a great player and the team really needs him!! Suker is old and the younger player lack international expierence!! Since Boban retired the mid field lacks creativity, he was such a dominating player!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

ARGENTINA-ARGENTINA-ARGENTINA-ARGENTINA

WORLD-CUP CHAMPIONS 1978-1996- AND ROBBED

BY DIRTY FIFA OFFICIALS IN 1990.

THE BIGGEST SHAME IN SOCCER HISTORY SHALL ALWAYS BE BAD DRUG HABITS AN DIRTY FIFA OFFICIALS THAT WERE SHAMED BY AN OUTSPOKEN

TALENT OUT OF CONTROL.DIEGO MARADONNA WHO AS FANS WE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO WATCH REACH HIS PINACLE...

this world cup is going to be great.. maybe for once italia wont fuck up on penalty kicks.....

------------------

Robert Deniro

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

Originally posted by diehardone:

ARGENTINA-ARGENTINA-ARGENTINA-ARGENTINA

WORLD-CUP CHAMPIONS 1978-1996- AND ROBBED

BY DIRTY FIFA OFFICIALS IN 1990.

THE BIGGEST SHAME IN SOCCER HISTORY SHALL ALWAYS BE BAD DRUG HABITS AN DIRTY FIFA OFFICIALS THAT WERE SHAMED BY AN OUTSPOKEN

TALENT OUT OF CONTROL.DIEGO MARADONNA WHO AS FANS WE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO WATCH REACH HIS PINACLE...

I don't want to start any drama, but Argentina did not have a good team in 1990 - they beat Italy and Yugoslavia on penalties and had one shot goal against Brazil - which happened to be a goal - but Brazil did hit the post about 5 times and dominate play of the game - The Argentine players admitted after the game they were lucky to win. In fact, they didn't play well through that whole world cup and they played an ugly soccer. They won on luck and didn't play well at all. Germany won the Cup out right and there was no scandal about it (Germany dominate the game much like Italy, Yugoslavia - one player short and Brazil did in the previous matches) their luck ran out in the finals!! They are playing great soccer right now - very beautiful and it is enjoyable to watch them play - but in 1990 - that was a different story (I think they will give France problems in 2002). Maradona was great player, but when he failed the drug test he was already in his decline - His peak was 85 to about 89 - He was already on a big down turn by the time his first drug suspension came in!! Then getting caught in for World cup - he deserved what he got - He was using enhancement drugs during the World cup!! He was a cocaine addict! FIFA didn't do anything to him - he did it to himself!! He was a great player; unfortunately drugs got the best of him.

------------------

crobra.bmp