Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Timo Mass off the Meter!

Timo was the man last night. And the vibe at Centro was even better. We had a good tight crew of peeps from the board and we danced the entire time, besides the times stopped to smoke. "Take Me Higher" - Remember when that came on....sick!

I'm in rough shape today, but it is soooo worth it. Timo dropped some great beats and it was great seeing Danny getting down with the rest of us. I can't wait to hit up Centro Fly again Thurs to hear Deep Dish turn it out!!!

Wonderbread - I probably met you last night cause I was chillin with Nick all night, so it was good to meet you. I'm sure I'll see you out again soon.

Steve

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

I have to say, even though I have like 5 posts on this shit, I wanted to just let you know that that dude ripped it yesterday. The crowd was awesome too, Danny T. even came to share some of the fun and chill out with the crowd. Most of you probably know my man glowsticks, I grew up with the kid all my life, you may have met me once or twice with him, give me a holla and spread the love!!!!! cwm2.gif