Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Twilo freaks

All I have to say is...

First club closing kiddies?

Come on, have your memories, but chanting Twilo at another club is fucking ridiculous, just because the DJ used to spin at Twilo.

You are all obsessed with this Twilo vibe that you are going to take to every other club in the city that []bonly has DJ's that you only heard at TWILO playing at it.

It's over, we'll all miss Twilo, but come on let it go already.

I was there for the closing day of Palladium (R.I.P.) and let me tell you this Twilo vibe had NOTHING on Palladium, and when it was over, we walked out and said goodbye to an era, and moved on. We have our memories, we'll talk about the good times there and the magic, but you weren't going to see anyone chanting Palladium when Jun-ya started his residency back at Twilo.

I'm not dissing people for missing and still wanting Twilo, it sucks you guys lost a home, we all did in some way or another, but let dead dogs lie already.

Stop holding on to this Twilo, remember it for what it was and go search out new spaces, listen to new DJ's, make new friends at new clubs, find other things to do. This is what life is about, gaining and losing, and growing. Maybe this will turn you on to more DJ's and different music than only the 6 DJ's you guys know from Twilo(yes I know many of you do know more than 6). Listen to new things, expand your horizons (I'm starting to date chicks with dicks for instance).

Go forward and learn that there is more out there than Twilo.

I'm not trying to start drama, I'm just being a realist.

- Pete

cool.gif

Long live the MEMORY of Twilo biggrin.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

I got some shite coming up, but forgot the dates

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Dreaming, Dreaming about tomorrow.....you'll soon know what I mean

i think the way peopel r acting is pathetic. it's only a club. you are all acting like your grandmother died. don't get me wrong i loved twilo but you don't see me crying over it. move on.

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

I AIN'T ON THE GUESTLIST I AIN'T V I P

I SNUCK IN THE EXIT

LEARN TO D I P!!!!

AOL J303J

You know, you're right about moving on and all of that - but give us a teeny tiny break, we've only known about it's official closing for a week. And it's generalizing to say that none of us go to other clubs or try out other DJ's and only know the SIX that were spinning at Twilo. I, for one, have tried several other venues since Twilo closed it's doors and although I'm happy with one element or the other, I haven't found the all around feeling of being in Twilo. I'll love the DJ, but hate the crowd. I'll love the crowd and like about an hour of the DJ's set. Or the lights would suck, or the sound system would be too loud. I'll love the space and meet a few nice people and hate the music. With Twilo it was a sure bet that I'd leave satisfied with the music, the people, the vibe, the lights, the journey, and I'd almost always have a few new friends and feel like I was a better person for having been there that night. It's not like we're all nieve or don't venture out or don't know good music when we hear it and don't know that life is about moving on and growing. We're all just a little sad that our home was taken from us and feel very helpless in terms of creating another place where we could feel that way. I understand your point, but dude. . . it's just frustrating. You gotta understand this from our standpoint.

I agree pete!!

The thing I think is so funny..is that most of the kids who are so devastated have only been going to twilo for maybe...a year..

Ive been going since 96...and yeah I'm not happy about it..but I'm not acting like some of these people...

Ha..also..some of these kids were blasting me for selling my twilo t shirt on ebay cause it was like a dress on me..how about their beloved twilo management selling all the real twilo crap on ebay!! ha

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

haha pete musta took a look on the twilo board. i agree completely. the people that don't understand what vibe is are the ones associating 'twilo' with the vibe. its the people and music that make a vibe, and u can create that anywhere...

u know what it is, some people need something to latch on to, something to believe in, someone to follow, ie 'twilo' meanwhile they're completely losing perspective on what made twilo what it was. the people and the music...

Though pete, most of these youngins weren't there for the fall of the other great parties, so gotta givem a break. Their precious cherries have finally broken, so to speak...

------------------

Freakazoids...

To the dance floor...

Originally posted by boa_boy:

and pete's post about this very topic (ver batim) has disappeared from twilo.com cwm13.gif

Hence which is what makes me get over the loss of Twilo a lot less empathetic.

- Pete"boaillgetbacktothatemailimwaitingtohearaboutsomething"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

web site...Version 1.06

Originally posted by boa_boy:

and pete's post about this very topic (ver batim) has disappeared from twilo.com cwm13.gif

Hence which is what makes me get over the loss of Twilo a lot less empathetic.

- Pete"boaillgetbacktothatemailimwaitingtohearaboutsomething"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

web site...Version 1.06