Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DOC MARTIN @ Centro-Fly Sat. June 23rd

Plant Presents:

Legendary House DJ and producer DOC MARTIN (Wax, Los Angeles)

w/ resident DJs Marcus & Dominique

21+ ID $20

CENTRO-FLY is located @ (45 W. 21st Street between 5 & 6)

If you want a $10 reduced list shoot me an email @ panelrok@aol.com before 3pm on Friday

Cheers!

Rah

The last time Doc played at Twee-lo with Josh Wink he recked shop seriously. If you haven’t heard him spin yet go to <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.grooveradio.com/servlet/Aod_Page?downloadID=14369" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.grooveradio.com/servlet/Aod_Page?downloadID=14369</A> . It’s from a set he spun on Grooveradio in May.

June 30th: Marcus & Dom on 4 Dex

July 7th: DJ Sneak

Also other noteworthy events

June 21: Deep Dish @ Centro

June 22: Dave Ralph @ Sound Factory

July 3: DANNY HOWELLS @ "an undisclosed location" 10hr set from the twilofucker himself.

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting ass" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi

[This message has been edited by rld2g (edited 06-19-2001).]

*snort*

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting ass" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi

Originally posted by boa_boy:

I'll be there boy-o

tight...another opp to get faded

------------------

*sniff*

------------------

Hooj, where you been???

rld2g, couplea questions:

What time is Centro open till?

And is there a no-sneaker policy? (My bf has no non-sneaker shoes that are good for dancing!)

Thanks!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Yes yes...I've been bad....the silent lurker...reading and not posting....please gimme another chance!!!

hooj

------------------

----------------------

"There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way."

Originally posted by rld2g:

Originally posted by boa_boy:

I'll be there boy-o

tight...another opp to get faded

yada, but def on the beer tip -> no way I'm going near you with a 5th of vodka beeutch

------------------

Dude, where's my car?...........boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

Originally posted by hooj:

Yes yes...I've been bad....the silent lurker...reading and not posting....please gimme another chance!!!

hooj

Okay... but a second chance is all you get! cwm1.gif

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by tastyt:

Hooj, where you been???

rld2g, couplea questions:

What time is Centro open till?

And is there a no-sneaker policy? (My bf has no non-sneaker shoes that are good for dancing!)

Thanks!

centro is usually open till between 5-6...and your bf should be ok as long as your with him...you can get away with sneaks at centro but it just makes it easier if they're girls with you!...and hooj...we'll def be doing some deep dishing come tomorrow...cant wait

------------------

i need an upper...*snort*...ahhhhhh thats the ticket

------------------

ok..promise this is the last time

------------------