Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How is VINYL on FRIDAY NIGHTS ?

hello..i need some info on VINYL on fridays... how is it ? and how about saci ? anyways.. let me know on your 2 cents.. i usually hang in SF and EXIT.. but..getting bored need to find something new.. know what i mean ? anyways...post your 2 cent please..thanks... cwm44.gifcwm41.gifcwm35.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

Was there 3 weeks ago for first time. Music was great! dt spinning. Very crowded, hot, and smells like b.o.(expected), and no dress code. Still had very good time, good vibe throughout. No comparison to Factory or Exit party. Most people there mainly just to dance...instead of K holes and drewling all over themselves.. Its worth checkin out, variety is always good. =)

COMPLETELY different from SF or Exit. The party's called "Be Yourself" and that's exactly what it's about. No bs dress code, no attitude; people aren't there for a fashion show or to get laid. They're there for the music (which is off tha hook) and to DANCE!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Go to Saci instead

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

Leopard Lounge/Sin Sin (downstairs) this Sat the 23rd 10pm-4am Free!!! Pooh's gonna jump on for a bit too :)

Leopard Lounge/Sin Sin (downstairs) Sat July 14th 10pm-4am Free!!!

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Dreaming, Dreaming about tomorrow.....you'll soon know what I mean

After hearing a lot of hype about Vinyl, I went last friday for the first time. It was okay. the music was good but not great b/c they didn't really play the style of music i like.

I found that ppl weren't as friendly as they are at Factory, which is where I usually go but they were REALLY into the music, so that was cool.

I say go and see for yourself. Only you can be the real judge.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1328.jpg