Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DIRECT T.V. SUCKS DICK

my friend just got it last week and he got some card where you can get all the stations including 30 commercial free radio stations.

let me tell you it sucks dick. i scrolled through the thing like 6 times cause i have never seen it before and there was absolutely nothing on. i had to resort to some good old fashioned entertainment which was the cd player with an artist that is dead tu-pac......

sorry i had to vent plus im mad high

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUEST LIST</A> </A> "

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

[This message has been edited by msoprano13 (edited 06-24-2001).]

[This message has been edited by msoprano13 (edited 06-24-2001).]

ahaha

you have no idea what you are talking about.

directv rules. who listens to those crappy radio stations. im just in it for the tv.

although 812 plays something decent like once every 6 months. they usually play whole albums.

thank god i'm not the one paying for it. its def not worth paying for. cwm2.gif

Originally posted by p00h:

u need to get the card juiced. then u get every damn channel. i'm not a big fan of tv but gettin all the games in all the sports is butters, straight butters...

I had one of those - you get every channel - it was great, but then the card kept going out and all the new ones I got would crap out in a week!! It's hard to go from like 900 channels to 100 or so!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

heres my complaint, if youre on the phone with someone and they have the same channel on, but they have cable, you hear theres before you hear yours....its only a difference of 2-3 seconds but its still annoying

but besides that i love direct tv

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

i have to agree that it is good for sports casue if i had it i would be watching every world cup game. but other then that way toooo many channel... and they wonder why americans are so lazy, between our computer and 565242423432 channels what else are we gonna do

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

Originally posted by msoprano13:

i have to agree that it is good for sports casue if i had it i would be watching every world cup game. but other then that way toooo many channel... and they wonder why americans are so lazy, between our computer and 565242423432 channels what else are we gonna do

ummmm......Drugs?

cwm13.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

avalon%202.1.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

-----------------------

Find Your Spot....Claim It......It's Your's

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feelings...

Originally posted by robocock:

it sounds like YOU bought that direct TV otherwise you wouldn't be so upset about that. you must stay home alot to use Direct TV.

just my 2cents

i was just making a point...... i would never buy it

------------------

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

Rupert tries.

I had the pleasure of enduring 5hrs straight of DirectTV on a flight to LA. The secret is to drink Rum & Coke till the flight attendant tells you to stop. I fell in love with Bloomberg TV in that flight as a result and earned my Mile High club status.

------------------

"Tragedy absorbs the highest musical ecstasies,

and thus brings music to a state of true perfection"

F. Nietzsche

------------------

G L O W G O A T S!

Originally posted by avalondon3:

ummmm......Drugs?

lol true thats always an option

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg