Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JOHNNY VICIOUS AT BRIDGEVIEW LAST NIGHT

LAST NIGHT WAS AMAZIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ROB DEFINITELY NICE MEETIN U....WE HAD A FUCKEN AWESOME TIME

INGRID>> U ARE AMAZIN BABY......U ARE A GREAT GIRL.. (HOTTEST GIRL IN THE CLUB NO DOUBT!!!)

JOhnny was on point..definitely is the best right now.....

peace

j

went to bridgeview kind of early tonight... the first dj was kind of whack because nobody was dancing... i looked at my watch and it was like 12 or so and i started to wonder if vicious was even going to show up. so i marched my drunk ass right up to the dj booth and saw this kind of short guy with long hair looking through a crate full of vinyl... so i said " bro seriously is vicious even going to show up becasue i am sick of this bullshit" so the guy says to me, "i hear what your sayin, i would like to introduce myself, i'm johnny vicious, and i will be on in 5 mins." so i (totally in awe) said "well do your thing..." the next thing i know i am dancin with mindy k and she says so who are you anyway? so my drunk ass introduces myself and she gives me a kiss and writes me out an autograph and saves me from security. then i danced and blacked out like a motherfucker.... all i know is my boy picked me up from being passed out in some street and we somoked mad trees... and now i am here...

all in all i had a money night.

oh and if anyone saw me i was the mangled kid wearing an orange v-neck w/ dark jeans. sorry if i offended anyone...

and thanks to 007 for the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A>

------------------

Don't you want to grow up to be just like me....

I'D JUST LIKE TO SAY HI TO ALL OF THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE I MET FROM THE BOARD!! YOU WERE ARE SOOOOO SWEEEEET!!!!! IF I MISSED OTHERS..I'M SORRY cwm14.gif

BUT...I DID TELL YA WHAT I WAS WEARING...SO YOU COULDN'T HAVE MISSED ME!!! JUST CALL ME MS. "PERFECT 10" WITH THE SHOTS!! cwm27.gif

------------------

USE JEALOUSY'S GUEST LIST @ BRIDGEVIEW TUESDAYS,(checklist @ the door...no need to email), CLUB DEEP WED & SAT, BLUE TEQUILA THURSDAYS, BRAZIL (HAMPTONS)SATURDAYS. TO BE PLACED ON THE GUEST LIST OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS..EMAIL ME AT ASEXYMAMI@aol.com or IM ME through AOL at LilMami10

Damn, sounds like a fun night... cwm14.gif

Originally posted by blaznny:

went to bridgeview kind of early tonight... the first dj was kind of whack because nobody was dancing... i looked at my watch and it was like 12 or so and i started to wonder if vicious was even going to show up. so i marched my drunk ass right up to the dj booth and saw this kind of short guy with long hair looking through a crate full of vinyl... so i said " bro seriously is vicious even going to show up becasue i am sick of this bullshit" so the guy says to me, "i hear what your sayin, i would like to introduce myself, i'm johnny vicious, and i will be on in 5 mins." so i (totally in awe) said "well do your thing..." the next thing i know i am dancin with mindy k and she says so who are you anyway? so my drunk ass introduces myself and she gives me a kiss and writes me out an autograph and saves me from security. then i danced and blacked out like a motherfucker.... all i know is my boy picked me up from being passed out in some street and we somoked mad trees... and now i am here...

all in all i had a money night.

oh and if anyone saw me i was the mangled kid wearing an orange v-neck w/ dark jeans. sorry if i offended anyone...

and thanks to 007 for the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> </A>

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps