Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**IF YOU SAW ME AT BRIDGEVIEW LAST NIGHT....***

GET OUTTA HERE!!!!!! cwm27.gif THAT'S AWESOME!! WHERE DID YOU GUYS GO? DID YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME? IT WAS GREAT MEETING YOU TOO!! HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON!!!

Originally posted by xtcgirlie:

hey it was great meeting u last night!!your a sweetie***i ended up eating breakfast with johnny vicious and mike macauluso it was crazy**i had a good time

------------------

USE JEALOUSY'S GUEST LIST @ BRIDGEVIEW TUESDAYS,(checklist @ the door...no need to email), CLUB DEEP WED & SAT, BLUE TEQUILA THURSDAYS, BRAZIL (HAMPTONS)SATURDAYS. TO BE PLACED ON THE GUEST LIST OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS..EMAIL ME AT ASEXYMAMI@aol.com or IM ME through AOL at LilMami10

Originally posted by amarettocutie:

GET OUTTA HERE!!!!!! cwm27.gif THAT'S AWESOME!! WHERE DID YOU GUYS GO? DID YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME? IT WAS GREAT MEETING YOU TOO!! HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON!!!

ya it was great cause we had met them inside**and then we left and i went the wrong way so i turned around to head home and their limo was right in front of us so they were out the top and they said tofollow**so we went to the lynbrook diner**it was so awkward i felt like such a groupie(I AM) i sat right next to mike and acroos from johnny it was crazy

cwm9.gifcwm9.gif

I'D JUST LIKE TO SAY IT WAS GREAT MEETING EVERYONE (WELL ALMOST EVERYONE) FROM THE BOARD LAST NIGHT AT BRIDGEVIEW....THANKS FOR COMING UP TO ME AND SAYING HI! I HOPE I GET TO SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN...WHETHER IT BE THERE OR WHEREVER!! YOU ARE ALL A GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE. AND FOR THE ONES WHO I DIDN'T SEE (WHO DIDN'T COME UP TO ME) YOU BETTER NEXT TIME!! J/K COME ON NOW..YOU COULDN'T HAVE MISSED ME...I WAS WEARING THE "PERFECT 10" SHIRT..SELLING SOME PHAT SHOTS!! cwm27.gif

MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE WHO I MET!!

------------------

USE JEALOUSY'S GUEST LIST @ BRIDGEVIEW TUESDAYS,(checklist @ the door...no need to email), CLUB DEEP WED & SAT, BLUE TEQUILA THURSDAYS, BRAZIL (HAMPTONS)SATURDAYS. TO BE PLACED ON THE GUEST LIST OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS..EMAIL ME AT ASEXYMAMI@aol.com or IM ME through AOL at LilMami10