Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite City Block?

72st and Central Park West...my friend has a house there and hooooooly shit!! that shit is huuuuge 2 basements, 1st floor, 2nd floor, 3rd floor, attic...keep in mind this is in the city...woooowie

------------------

E...there is no other alternative

Shit, homersimpson, I'd pretty happy too if I lived where you do. Personally, I'd have to say my block of choice would be 66th and Amstrerdam. Or somewhere in the vicinity...it's just so conveniently located close to...everything.

------------------

AIM SN: ClubMentality

Email : dolik@yahoo.com

SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS: 'CLOUD NINE' GUEST LIST

Email me to be put on the list.

Any one else? Just curious because I am moving to town in a few weeks. Got mostly Upper Westside responses, I thought that was a little older and more conservative area for this board. No? I was thinking E. Village or Soho area, any thought?

Well (if you can afford it), I personally would love to live in Chelsea, the West Vill, or Soho. They're all relatively safe, quiet, and beautiful areas.

I love the East Village too but it wouldn't be my number 1 choice because it's always too busy and noisy. 'Course if I found a place there in my price range... you know I'd be singing a different tune.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif