Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ - I have seen that thing about the club in Union Square opening with the Phazon. It has been up there for about a year, I don't know which club it is. I went to Crobar in Miami this past weekend and they have Phazon, it was really good, but they must not turn it all the way up because it wasn't nearly as loud as Twilo.

Kitt- I will let you know when they go on sale, I am guessing about 2 - 2 1/2 weeks prior to the show, but I will let you know.

------------------

Music makes the world turn, for without it we are nothing.

Originally posted by bel238623:

Here's a dumb question whats a phazon?

try this: http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/033303.html

cwm15.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

Hey guys, just want to give the heads up. PVD is going to be playing Avalon friday Aug. 10th. I will be there since there is no where in America close to Boston that I can see him right now. Tickets haven't gone on sale yet, but I suggest when they do that if you want to go, get tickets as soon as possible, or you will not get in.... Also, to all of my NYC peeps, and all of the peeps that I will meet at the NYC meet-up on the 6th you are more then welcome to come and stay with me. Sorry guys for once Boston is booking the best DJ in the world, not NYC... lol

------------------

Music makes the world turn, for without it we are nothing.

Definitely considering making the road trip to see that one even if it ends at 2

I also might go to Chicago in August to see him. I'm praying that another club from nyc will be able to book him sometime now that twilo is gone... what's the deal with that new club with a phazon opening up in Union Square?

Better yet, go to Napster or Audiogalaxy (or whatever program you use to share mp3's) and search for "paul van dyk live"

Then download any of the matching results

He also does a radio show - wednesdays, 2-4 pm EST on http://www.fritz.de

No mixing, but it's sample of his type of sounds in the clubs

[This message has been edited by dw (edited 06-28-2001).]