Clubplanet Nightlife Community

since j.v. is going to be the resident at exit.....

draper is on friday, dude; junior will be taking saturday night/sunday morning. cwm11.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

honestly, i don't think they are booting draper...he does have a following...it's pretty much boris getting the boot, which i would be upset about...i was really feeling saturdays and i thought when boris was on, he was definitely on point...he played some sick tracks...oh well...

------------------

i used to be conceited, but now i'm perfect...

Boris will probably wind up in the boat DJ Magz did. Where did that guy go.

I had the SICKEST time last July 3rd at exit. Magz was AWESOME. That was the best night I had there. I didn't start going till June so I don't have any prior memories of other dj's there cept Magz and Boris.

As far as Draper, let him spin at Twilo. Oh yea...hehehe whoops

hopefully for exit, sunday morn/afternoon.

Place thins out very early, they need something there to draw people in. The overall size of it makes it look empty, however with Junior afterhours might be a totally different crowd then exit is used to. Who cares as long as the music is banging, I might have to go check it out.

damn, word...i had one of my best times when magz was spinning...i like magz blend of vocals and hard house...damn, i remember the i turn to you, i'm not in love and oompa loompa...holy ish, i remember the lights and the way he cut the oompa track up...damn, that ish was hot...those were the days

------------------

i used to be conceited, but now i'm perfect...

ay magz! people still appreciate you, screw exit, they dont know what they are missing. The best times my friends and I had in exit was when you were spinning.

Ya magz had a great style of mixing. Reminds me alot of how Ojeda spins which is why I like him so much. I know I can get a good vocal/hard house mix w/ Ojeda and if I need something else I'll go hear JP.

I think I will check out Exit w/ JV but it won't happen right away. I'd have to hear how the party is going over there.