Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space? South Hampton?

Originally posted by dancingqueen10:

Can someone tell me how Space is? What nights are good where in South Hampton?

HELP!!!!!!!!!1

I am glad you agree with me, bork.

Sorry I didn't answer your question, there is a dress code, so the cliche, dress to impress stands. Stay comfortable, but come in your pants and shoes. Once in, anything goes though. As for the layout, I don't know if you have ever been to LIFE, but really nothing has changed. I mean they tried throwing a few extra couches here and there to "lounge" the place up, but it is still the same place. However, the lighting system has drastically improved and the sound system is somewhat better. If you have never been there, there are three rooms: when you walk in there is a big rectangle bar (i hang out to the right of it, come say hi), then to the right of that room is the dance floor, straight behind the "bar room" which is enclosed by glass you can see the VIP room (which spins hip hop, and is always a good time, gets crowded though...see me if you need a stamp.) you get access to this room from the dance floor. Each room has a bar as well.

Don't forget use my <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> </A> at the door ***Chris S*** If you have any more questions, or just want to meet some new people drop me a line, it will be much welcomed!

hope this helped a little!

chris