Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Giuliani has problems of his own...

Maybe Giuliani should worry about his marital problems (NY Times article today). He should get that straight instead of trying to crack down on NYC nightlife. I hate politicians because they make policies based on personal feelings and not facts. How can you adequately serve your citizens without having any understanding of how your citizens live? If you can't relate and understand how NYC citizens live then how can you create policies to dictate their way of life? What do you guys think?

Not for nothing and I am in NO way supporting what happened to nightclubs, Vinyl raids last year, Twilo closing.

He is doing his JOB. He is like many other people in this world with health and family problems and I'm tired of it when people get up on their soapboxes and try to pop off like this guy didn't do anything for the city. Then ontop of that turning and using his personal situation as a reason to stop doing what he is doing. Do you want Dinkens back?

How would you like it if you boss came up to you and told you that since your wife f'd the pool guy that your work performance just isn't up to company standards, and that you have to leave and fix everything before you can come back to work. Where do we draw the line? Let the guy have a personal life and stop obsessing over the fact that he, like MANY people, have personal issues in their lives. The only reason you hear so much about it is because of the damn media and their ability to drag everything out until it was 50 years past being dead and buried.

[This message has been edited by lowmazda (edited 06-30-2001).]