Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I FINALLY CLOSED THE FACTORY!!!

Originally posted by orchid21:

Oh boy girlie you did it again! smile.gif You should be a spokes person for Jonathan Peters at the Sound Factory. I will definately join you smile.gif

I do sound like a commercial for SF/JP right? But so do all the other ppl who are addicted smile.gif Whatcha gonna do, when you love it you can't stop talking about! And I hope you guys are going this week coz I'm going after the DM concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be one HAPPY girl this Sat/Sun smile.gif

Originally posted by bionic:

Yeah, I loved that too, when everybody was singing along and clapping at the end, I remember thinking to myself, holy shit this is so awesome I wish I had done this sooner!!!

Tell you the truth, I was straight as an arrow for pretty much the whole night. I just needed the slightest bit of assistance. soon after I first got there, but that was it.

I always used to think, man the people that close must be crackheads, - not at all. I looked around and most everybody there was totally normal and looked great, better than than the people you see leaving at 6 or 7am. And everybody was having the best time.

That was my first time back since the Anniversary party. I don't know if I'm gonna make it this w/e. I got roped into going to an engagement party sat night. However, after my experience last week, I'd love to do it again. I'll let you know, if I'm gonna make it this w/e. cwm11.gif

Def.. Nobody is cracked out at closing.. Everyone is sober and dancing and singing.. Mostly all the regulars are there and it's fun coz everyone knows everything JP plays right away.. And Jonathan likes to give treats - classics that everyone loves smile.gif The last few weeks I got to hear Never Knew, Corrupt, 6812, sun is shining.. Forgot a lot of others but those were the highlights smile.gif Man, is it Sat night yet?

*sniffle* Im so envious

I wanna go now =~(

cwm33.gifcwm45.gif

------------------

~*Daniela*~

AIM: SeXxY BaBy D

HOMEPAGE:hometown.aol.com/sexxybabyd

"~People Who Know-Dont Talk And People Who Talk-Dont Know~"

The Creation Of Me...

Was Like God Trippin on *E*...

While Smokin some Trees...

Saying How Can this Be?...I Just Created Someone Betta Then Me! ;)~

my first post back form my self-imposed board withdrawal....anyhow, cwm7.gif i just couldnt help myself:

JOHHHHHhhhhhhhNAaaaaaaTHAAAaaaaN PeeeeTEeeeeeRSsssssss AT THEEeeeeee SSSOOoOoOoOUUUUuuuuuunDdddd FAaAaCTOOoooOoRyyyyyEEEEEeeeeeEEEEee cwm37.gifcwm32.gif

C'MON sing along now

------------------

bal22.gif

"THEY KNOW WHAT IS WHAT BUT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WHAT, THEY JUST STRUT. WHAT THE FUCK?"

TëMA AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

my first post back form my self-imposed board withdrawal....anyhow, cwm7.gif i just couldnt help myself:

JOHHHHHhhhhhhhNAaaaaaaTHAAAaaaaN PeeeeTEeeeeeRSsssssss AT THEEeeeeee SSSOOoOoOoOUUUUuuuuuunDdddd FAaAaCTOOoooOoRyyyyyEEEEEeeeeeEEEEee cwm37.gifcwm32.gif

C'MON sing along now

------------------

bal22.gif

"THEY KNOW WHAT IS WHAT BUT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WHAT, THEY JUST STRUT. WHAT THE FUCK?"

TëMA AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

WOW

Originally posted by BRIAN1500:

Same here. Right now i am trying to stay away from the city. I need a long vacation from it.

well you suck! but if you miss it and wanna meet up, I'll be at SF of course. I haven't been in ages. but i'm going in 3 weeks maybe even 4....oy...but we'll have to meet up at some point this summer, fer sure man.

------------------

You're only young once:

sa1046.jpg

Na! Na! Na! Gonna have a good time!

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Originally posted by dale77:

WOW well you suck! but if you miss it and wanna meet up, I'll be at SF of course. I haven't been in ages. but i'm going in 3 weeks maybe even 4....oy...but we'll have to meet up at some point this summer, fer sure man.

i love the signature

[This message has been edited by hughfox (edited 06-29-2001).]

WOW well you suck! but if you miss it and wanna meet up, I'll be at SF of course. I haven't been in ages. but i'm going in 3 weeks maybe even 4....oy...but we'll have to meet up at some point this summer, fer sure man.

I have been staying in Jersey lately cause I am saving money for my trip back to Vegas for Labor Day weekend. I had an incredible time Memorial day weekend, so i have to go back. I am sure we will meet sometime in the future. I love the signature by the way.

Originally posted by bionic:

AND I LOVED IT!!

Mysteriouss: I think I have to agree with you, closing really is the best part!!

So happy for you smile.gif! IMO, anyone who hasn't closed has no clue what SF Saturday is.

Hugs and --- yeeeeahhhhaaaaaa!!! --- CLOSING THIS WEEKEND!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

Just saying no to drama. And I really mean it this time.

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Originally posted by hughfox:

i love the signature

[This message has been edited by hughfox (edited 06-29-2001).]

thanks buddy

------------------

You're only young once:

sa1046.jpg

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500:

I have been staying in Jersey lately cause I am saving money for my trip back to Vegas for Labor Day weekend. I had an incredible time Memorial day weekend, so i have to go back. I am sure we will meet sometime in the future. I love the signature by the way.

...much thanks.

Vegas huh? I don't see how vegas can compare to SF but if you say so.......... cwm25.gif

Nah, I'm kidding! Hopefully you'll make it out here sooner rather than later.

Have a happy 4th! cwm17.gif

------------------

You're only young once:

sa1046.jpg

Hey! Hey! Hey!

...much thanks.

Vegas huh? I don't see how vegas can compare to SF but if you say so.......... cwm25.gif

Nah, I'm kidding! Hopefully you'll make it out here sooner rather than later.

Have a happy 4th! cwm17.gif

SF doesnt even compare to the whole weekend out in Vegas. Its one big party all weekend. have a happy 4th as well