Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***ATTN:vipsonly2000***

what do you mean old one from last night? you mean you actually got that long email i was trying to send you? i clicked on the stupid send message button but nothing happened....i wasnt shown a diff screen you know like what usually happens? so explain the email that i sent last night is it what i think it is?

lol....hehe, yeah I GOT 72 of them!

umm...you just gave a rundown of where u live, where u work, etc....and then you mentioned something about CLUB RIO:confused: which i had no idea what u were talking about....that was about it...........WHAT I REALLY WANNA KNOW IS ABOUT THE LAP DANCE, hehe.........

hit me back hun:D

POSTED BY VIPSONLY2000:

JONES BEACH BABY!!!!

tons of hotties, a private pool where admission is only 2 bucks for the whole day, and live entertainment...not to mention free lap dances lol. anyone experience the fun yet? whats your take on this joint?

right there, helene.........

ok nevermind........

when u were telling me about jones beach, you were like, maybe u will have luck like me and get a lap dance...I FOUND THAT AMUSING and was like, HOW DID U GET A LAP DANCE...i sent that in a pm yesterday........

ANYWAY the point of this thread, HAHA....did u pm with a new message??? :)

LMAO...u r such a sweetie..................LOL :)

SORRY, helene...i just snap out on computers, b/c things get confusing sometime........i didn't think u would recognize the frustration.....haha.....DO OFFENSE MEANT!!!!!

ON A BETTER NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY GOT UR PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, now we are on track!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will hit you back, pm style!:cool:

btw....the confusion about the lap dance?????????:confused:

hehe