Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question: Why start with bouncers when getting thrown out?

I have worked in a bar for 6 years, and one thing always gets me thinking. Why do people start fights with the bouncers when they are getting thrown out?? I know people are drunk, and are probably mad for getting thrown out, but if you aren't cool, then you are going to get beat down by 10 of their friends. Why do people try to fight the bouncers??

Any thoughts?

Originally posted by 007pourer

I have worked in a bar for 6 years, and one thing always gets me thinking. Why do people start fights with the bouncers when they are getting thrown out?? I know people are drunk, and are probably mad for getting thrown out, but if you aren't cool, then you are going to get beat down by 10 of their friends. Why do people try to fight the bouncers??

Any thoughts?

Male testosterone running wild.

Originally posted by 007pourer

Any thoughts?

I don't know but I saw last week @ XS a few poeple getting tossed for different reasons and they all put up a fight. But in the end the bouncers won... Fighting in clubs is a PUSSY move. A. Because others mostly women can get hurt. Also you can never finish... Plus your dumb ass is going to get arrested.

That is what I am talking about: the fight gets broken up and then you get your face stomped by 10 bouncers, you get thrown out, get arrested, make the night miserable for whomever came out with you (since they have to bail you out in a couple of hours) and you have no chance of hooking up!!

blondee--you should know more than anyone, that isn't what its ALL about with me...mostly, yeah, i'll give you that!!

Obviously, ONLY whataboutme thinks one can get arrested and hook up in the same night, maybe with your cell mate..esquire!

Guest saleen351

I bounced for 3 years. I've seen it all, stabbings, guns pull on me, celebs giveing coke to my bartender sending her to the hospital, ppl starting fights when all the celebs were in town for the Jordan golf tourney...I'v come to the conclusion that ppl fight in a club because it is just like fighting in HS, everyone will see it and you will never loose cause it will be broken up! I've broken up maybee 200 fights and no one ever lost or won....By the way I think the crews down in ssh are terrible, bouncing is not about being tough and big it is all about being smart and attentive...and working as a team...

Originally posted by saleen351

I bounced for 3 years. I've seen it all, stabbings, guns pull on me, celebs giveing coke to my bartender sending her to the hospital, ppl starting fights when all the celebs were in town for the Jordan golf tourney...I'v come to the conclusion that ppl fight in a club because it is just like fighting in HS, everyone will see it and you will never loose cause it will be broken up! I've broken up maybee 200 fights and no one ever lost or won....By the way I think the crews down in ssh are terrible, bouncing is not about being tough and big it is all about being smart and attentive...and working as a team...

My Point exactly. There is No winner...

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you PATRICK SWAYZE

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you PATRICK SWAYZE

LOL, when ppl ask me how it really was I use to tell them it was a college version of Road House...LOL,,, it was damm close, just not all the punching and shit, the only one on the board thats been there was Carbone...Place was wild, it was in NC...Those rednecks fought all the fing time..

LOL, when ppl ask me how it really was I use to tell them it was a college version of Road House...LOL,,, it was damm close, just not all the punching and shit, the only one on the board thats been there was Carbone...Place was wild, it was in NC...Those rednecks fought all the fing time..

I forget the name of the bar but I saw Hootie down there at ECU during one of those wild HALLOWEEN parties. I went to UNC Capel Hill

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

I forget the name of the bar but I saw Hootie down there at ECU during one of those wild HALLOWEEN parties. I went to UNC Capel Hill

When did you go to chapel hill I was at Ecu between 95 and august 2000, I worked the club Pantana Bobs or know as PB'S, the club you saw hootie at was the Attic...I was there the nite hootie just showed up and played there, it was awesome, it was right before the new album came out and they were playing the new shit live to test it out...That place got good acts all the time, even though it was pretty small..

Nobody did halloween like ECU, no one, that shit was wild...