Will recipricate with info about nyc/jersey beach if needed

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

I'm traveling to Baltimore/Inner Harbor this weekend and I need help:

1) Are the roads anywhere near normal after the fire

2) What places are cool to go to on saturday for happy hour/dinner

3) Is the aquarium worth the time sent out of the sun

4) Where do I go late night to dance

Will recipricate with info about nyc/jersey beach if needed

Aren't you the same guy who called all of us a bunch of lame-asses? Yeah, suuuuurrree, we'll help you out.

Let me recommend a great club for you in Baltimore...its called Captain Bob's Messy Hole - it'd be perfect for you. Thats OK, you can thank me later!

LOL

Listen up!

I want no drama or hatred. I started this post on Friday with the hopes of getting some info from fellow clubbers in the inner harbor area.

Got no response so I decided to have a little fun with y'all. Had a great time there with my girl and look forward to going back to see what we missed.

Listen up!

I want no drama or hatred. I started this post on Friday with the hopes of getting some info from fellow clubbers in the inner harbor area.

Got no response so I decided to have a little fun with y'all. Had a great time there with my girl and look forward to going back to see what we missed.

so in essence, you are taking your foot out of your mouth now . . .

I never had my foot in it.

I started busting balls with everyone to try and get some feedback or posts and wouldn't you know it, it worked.

Just like calling people from NY rude or asking "what exit are you from?" to peeps frm jersey, calling anyone south of Delaware a redneck, true or not, gets a response.

With all that aside, what did I miss at night cause I went to Fells Point, I know touristy, and it was rather lame and scary.

then he writes:

I started busting balls with everyone to try and get some feedback or posts and wouldn't you know it, it worked.

"i want no drama" but you state "i started busting balls" . . .

*mmmmppphhhh* . . .

foot in mouth . . .

be a man and admit you were being a smart ass . . .

it's monday and millie will let you slide if you are truly a man . . .

okay, we've established the fact that you are ignorant in communication skills

it never ceases to amaze me how clueless some people can be, but intentions are a different matter

very very few people on this board live in baltimore - most of the posts here are about DC, so don't expect much scoop about baltimore

i can tell you, though, that baltimore had a crazy train accident w/ hazardous chemical cargo, so the city was kinda shut down last wed through the weekend. the orioles - rangers games were even canceled :(

just be a little more thoughtful in your posts - honestly, what kind of reaction were you expecting? it was a pretty dumb move on your part

Originally posted by millele

very very few people on this board live in baltimore - most of the posts here are about DC, so don't expect much scoop about baltimore

hey...i live in baltimore...i know, i know, it's a boring town :D