Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****SF Review Friday****

Haven't been there recently....3 weeks or maybe a month ago, for Dave Ralph + Eddie Baez (ingrid, the mad bj face --> :o hehe)

But was definitely reminded last night of why I consider SF to be one of my, if not THE most, favorite clubs. I was gonna go to Exit at first (please, somebody smack me upside the head and ask wtf was i thinking??) but on the way, made some new friends and headed down to factory with them.

Joe Lodi was good last night. Usually, I consider his style and track selection to be so-so, if not shitty. But last night (I think he was spinning from 11-2) his music was right on point. He dropped some great tracks that def. set the mood for christopher lawrence.

Don't know if I missed any of the shows but I saw breakdancing (which they show every week there) and a pillow fight (which didn't make much sense to me but whatever)...no live acts tonight; nothing breathtaking.

I've never heard Lawrence's sets before so I didn't know what to expect when he came on...but I instantly liked his style. He played a great set, lots of new stuff, also lots of favorites...not going to list what i've trainspotted. all in all, a great night...left the place around 7 when it was starting to become empty.

oh by the way...Shawn Ink was absolutely ripping the place apart on the 4th level!!!

Speaking of the 4th level, did anyone else catch a glimpse of the two fucked-up girls and one lucky guy on the couches there?? :eek:

OMG!!!!!!THATS SO AWESOME I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED ANOTHER GREAT SF NIGHT!!!I WILL BE MAKING MY RETURN SOON AFTER BEING ON WHAT SEEMS LIKE A WAY TO LONG BREAK FROM MY HOME SF**I MISS IT SO MUCH**DOLIK GLAD YOU HAD AN AWESOME TIME BABE**I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER*:eek:;)