Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platforms/Cages...

Haven't had time to visit enough clubs in DC so maybe y'alls can help me out + make life easier when i get back from NY. I want a good place to dance either cages, platforms, stage or in the harnesses, but I don't know if I missed any clubs with particularly good dance facilities (and preferably good music). Any suggestions?? Thanxx

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Haven't had time to visit enough clubs in DC so maybe y'alls can help me out + make life easier when i get back from NY. I want a good place to dance either cages, platforms, stage or in the harnesses, but I don't know if I missed any clubs with particularly good dance facilities (and preferably good music). Any suggestions?? Thanxx

Do you dance in cages?

Unfortunately, The only place with a stage is at the Platinum..and there it is very strict. There are two bouncers on this little stage and they don't let anyone drink on it. There used to be platforms at other clubs like nation,..but nation renovated their clubs and took them out for more space. And places like tracks wich is no longer here. D.C. club owners don;t like stages for law suit reasons and DC laws. It sucks..i have seen stages,cages and platforms slowly disappear from the DC night scene.

Nitro ~ Dancing at Limelight and Cheetah now, but I don't know where I'll be in DC, I'll keep you posted

PGiddy ~ How about one of those sled dog harnesses? Maybe you could find a pink leather one with those little rhinestones in it and you could walk me around the club?

no need to find one I already got one! tell me the club and date and I'll be happy to walk you around, but I still like the rabbit cage the best, It might be a tight fit, but you'll get used to it. Plus we have to start somewhere, once we get bigger then we will get a bigger cage