Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Review.........who Did What/where/who

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

What happened over the weekend peeps?

I was in Inner harbor and the night life was scary and shitty!!!!!!:mad:

Baltimore is wacked right. That's why you can say what you want but there in no place like motherfuckin New Jersey.

Originally posted by joeycarbone

Baltimore is wacked right. That's why you can say what you want but there in no place like motherfuckin New Jersey.

Joey How was Djais Happyhour ??? I stayed @ D's hous till 6:00 and drove home after 3 iceblock shots.

Originally posted by Blazz

Joey How was Djais Happyhour ??? I stayed @ D's hous till 6:00 and drove home after 3 iceblock shots.

I think that is going to be my new happy hour place. Lately I have been having a better time during the day down the shore than at night. I think Joey's and Dj's from 5PM to 8PM is such a good time. It's light out so you can see everybody. Not everyone is cracked out yet. You can have a conversation. I wouldn't mind going down the shore to happy hour and getting so drunk that I pass out by 9:30. Let me know your plans for next weekend. I'll see you at the gym today. Right.

Originally posted by Blazz

..OKay well my weekend was a BLAST! Had a party at my house and never made it out on Saturday. I started drinking at 2 PM and kep going for the next 12 hours.

Blazz:

I finished a bottle of Vodka myself off the ice block - it got a little sloppy as the night went on.................:eek:

Friday hit up Merge for a little while. From 11 - 2am. Place was empty, but not for lack of trying from the DJ. Richie (I think?) was really good. Track after track, old and new....great job.

Saturday hit up XS and for the short time I was there...props again to Teo T. Great tunes. Love that ATB track.

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Hey drame, My boys and I are having a party this weekend and a block of ice would make the day that much better! Where did you get it and do they deliver?

\\

..I will find out exactly where they got it but it was somewhere in Belmar. I think it was somewhere around $50 and it weighed 300 lbs. It lasted from 2 in the afternoon till the next morning so it is good for the whole day. Only thing is that we had a wooden frame to put it on - I think you need to get one of those...

damn..i just got back from a loong weekend....djais happy hour sunday was insane....i went to dinner at like 5:00, then walked over at like 6:30 in my bathing suit, sandals, and dirty t-shirt, then proceeded to dance my ass off with my gf in the middle of an empty djais dance floor...who was at djais for happy hour?...so much fun i had to call out of work today...actually went back to the shorehouse, showered, dressed and went back to close the place sunday night.....much better crowd than friday or sat. nights...