Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Review

Originally posted by Blazz

I coundn't make it this weekend ? How was Mendez @ Merge ?

I couldn't make it either but I had a great time at dramas party and at DJ's happy hour. I went to Joey's in Clifton for about an hour and was in bed by 2. Felt great yeasterday to actually feel normal on a Sunday. Lokking forward to hearing how Mendez was at Merge. I heard Denny was unreal at Temps, but that's nothing new. Dj's happy hour might be my new spot for pregaming.

Originally posted by joeycarbone

I couldn't make it either but I had a great time at dramas party and at DJ's happy hour. I went to Joey's in Clifton for about an hour and was in bed by 2. Felt great yeasterday to actually feel normal on a Sunday. Lokking forward to hearing how Mendez was at Merge. I heard Denny was unreal at Temps, but that's nothing new. Dj's happy hour might be my new spot for pregaming.

Did you and AJ make dinner on Sat night ? I made it home by 7:30

I hear ya it felt so good on sunday. But I can't wait for this weekend .

Did you and AJ make dinner on Sat night ? I made it home by 7:30

I hear ya it felt so good on sunday. But I can't wait for this weekend .

The girls ended up putting the food away. We had a big Sunday dinner and watched movies all day. I love doing nothing on Sundays. I've taken two weekend off from the shore nightlife, I might just have to be out of control this weekend.

Originally posted by drama

...I did not make it anywhere. I was in NO condition to be in a public establishment. :drunk:

I must say I had an awesome time Sat. Yo AR pops is the MAN !!! How many shots did he do ?? ? I wish my dad could party like that. We will have to do that again soon.

I must say I had an awesome time Sat. Yo AR pops is the MAN !!! How many shots did he do ?? ? I wish my dad could party like that. We will have to do that again soon.

Big Al was great - he put down a lot of shots (lost count)..............like father like son!:smoke:

I think we are definitely going to do that again - this time you have to stay longer. It definitely got a lot crazier as the night progressed............

Originally posted by Kermzy

I was only at Merge until around 12:30ish but for the hour & a half I was there A to Z was amazing. I heard he was great for the rest of the night too. Temps of course was amazing also but that's a given.

I ACTUALLY THOUGHT TEMPS BLEW BALLS. AFTER HOURS YOUR HOUSE!!!!!

Originally posted by joeycarbone

The girls ended up putting the food away. We had a big Sunday dinner and watched movies all day. I love doing nothing on Sundays. I've taken two weekend off from the shore nightlife, I might just have to be out of control this weekend.

• 3 years later...