Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by joeycarbone

I'm doing nothing at work and the message boards are boring, someone please come up with a good topic. I can't think of anything. Is it lunchtime yet?

Yo mofo, you didn't wake me up this morning, thank god!! I got reacked last nite...Any way I just got 2 sick fucking tracks, I think one is old and I just learned I'm one of the few that have this new particluar mix...Thanks you know who you are...

Don't call me till later, I'll be in the pool...I got JBR on the mission of finding me a J O B

thanks JBR, I'll see you wed at spicys...

Originally posted by saleen351

Yo mofo, you didn't wake me up this morning, thank god!! I got reacked last nite...Any way I just got 2 sick fucking tracks, I think one is old and I just learned I'm one of the few that have this new particluar mix...Thanks you know who you are...

Don't call me till later, I'll be in the pool...I got JBR on the mission of finding me a J O B

thanks JBR, I'll see you wed at spicys...

Saleen Your a Jersey guy you can't move to Florida. Don't worry everyone on the board Saleen will still be pissing everyone off on the boards the internet is everywhere. Have fun laying at the pool all day, bastard

I'm doing nothing at work and the message boards are boring, someone please come up with a good topic. I can't think of anything. Is it lunchtime yet?

I hear ya ... Boering Monday and this board is weak today. How was you Djais experience ??? :blown:

Guest saleen351

Saleen Your a Jersey guy you can't move to Florida. Don't worry everyone on the board Saleen will still be pissing everyone off on the boards the internet is everywhere. Have fun laying at the pool all day, bastard

Ft. Lauderdale is Jersey with Palm tress. the women are better looking all year round and they don't have bad attitudes!!! I can't hack it in NJ, I want to take the easy pussy way out. I want to sell sun tan lotion on the beach in fla..That is a career with no fucking boss yelling at you, or lay offs or no office politics..ya know...