Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for all you men out there......

Nah, not with me, at least not anymore.

When I was younger, I think that was more so the case as it is with most guys where quantity takes preference over quality.

Now that I'm older, thats definately not the case. Now it's quality, and I'm not talking about just physical either.

Maybe I'm over-thinking your question, but I suppose i would have to say "Nay" when talking about 'between people'. The person is vitally important. But when talking about on the lady I'm with?, well that's a question of intimacy.

I think sex is about trust and intimacy as well as fun. In that spirit, I prefer to let our whim lead. So, is 'a hole a hole' on the same person? No, i don't think so in the extreme sense, but I also don't think anything is forbidden either.

It depends on the hole... Manhole, Wormhole, Golf hole, Donut hole, Whole Apple Pie....

But in reference to where I think you were going....

Nay!!!!!! It's what's behind (though) the hole that counts! Heh heh

Never has been the case for me....

I think I'm too picky for that...

:D:)

no analytical thinking required here, thank you....

if you insist that i get downright disgusting, well then, just say the word...i have no problem with that at all! lol........

Let me re-ask the question....ALL romantic attachments aside, are all cake holes relatively the same to you?

FOR EXAMPLE, when in the moment, does it really matter if the pastry belongs to the woman you love or just some random gizz release?

Originally posted by kewlgirl

no analytical thinking required here, thank you....

if you insist that i get downright disgusting, well then, just say the word...i have no problem with that at all! lol........

Let me re-ask the question....ALL romantic attachments aside, are all cake holes relatively the same to you?

FOR EXAMPLE, when in the moment, does it really matter if the pastry belongs to the woman you love or just some random gizz release?

At *that* moment, yes it matters. It makes a huge difference, but then I'm at a point where I prefer to be fond of th woman I'm tickling, that's just me.

oh petrol, the last of the great romanticist's....*sigh*...what are we to do with you???

Originally posted by petrol

At *that* moment, yes it matters. It makes a huge difference, but then I'm at a point where I prefer to be fond of th woman I'm tickling, that's just me.

awwwww.....tekkie.........a man after my own heart.......LOL

Originally posted by teklord310

Nah... depends on who owns the hole and whether or not you deserve access to the hole. Treat the hole with respect, honor the hole, be nice to the hole. It's not just a hole to me, unless the hole wants to be played i'm not gonna be a playa.