Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Keep the Asians out of clubs!

HA! That's really funny! Another 18 year old talking as if he has any idea what he'll be doing at the age of 30!

Let me tell you a secret... people who are still clubbing at the age of 30, even 40... are doing it because the MUSIC is amazing... and where else can you go to be so free... unlike *some* l'il kiddies who are just into the latest fad and pissing off their parents with tattoos and piercings.

And if you're one who is amazed at 30 year-old partying... chances are you're one for whom this is just a phase.

But- I do have to admit- any 30 yo partying at *Exit* probably doesn't have a clue...

Originally posted by tastyt

HA! That's really funny! Another 18 year old talking as if he has any idea what he'll be doing at the age of 30!

Let me tell you a secret... people who are still clubbing at the age of 30, even 40... are doing it because the MUSIC is amazing... and where else can you go to be so free... unlike *some* l'il kiddies who are just into the latest fad and pissing off their parents with tattoos and piercings.

And if you're one who is amazed at 30 year-old partying... chances are you're one for whom this is just a phase.

But- I do have to admit- any 30 yo partying at *Exit* probably doesn't have a clue...

so tru ...i hope when i'm dat age i'll still have the energy dat i have now...plus hopefully by dat age i'll stop droppin;) but u c some of these peeps r old and they still drop...i think doin drugs should b a phase in life and hopefully i'll grow outta it...or i'm hittin rehab!

i'm just talking about the ones at exit...its fine if you're like 30 and still clubbing but now at exit bopping their heads like jackasses... I mean come on....and also the only problem i have with them are that they are rude and think they run the place and its just so freaking annoying..... juiceheads and the older FOB asians at exit are all alike.... rude and not knowing how to party

personally, i feel more comfortable around asian-americans than i do with 'fobs', but dishing out hate like that towards them is the same brand of discrimination that others dish out to asians in general. there's nothing inherently bad about the fobs, and they dont bother anyone.. so whats the trouble? they might act a little different, talk different, dress different, and dance differently, but diversity is what makes things real in america, isnt it?

and as for 40 year old clubbers at exit... i got no hate for older clubbers, but let me guarantee you that a 40 year old at exit is NOT there because the music is 'amazing'. give me a break...

Manhattan is just too close & that's why they are taking over, you should take a drive through some Bergen County Towns, OMG, some of the main streets are nothing but Asian writing. It is disgraceful and lordy they cannot drive to save thier lives, WATCH OUT!:blown:

It makes me want to blow my head off when I go into those towns.

Originally posted by trewguy

A AGAINST

A ASIAN

C CLUBBERS

I SAY WE START HANGING THEM AND WHIPPING THE ASIANS LIKE THE K.K.K. DID TO THE BROTHERS

A.A.C.

dat was a stupid comment....grow up ...times r changin and soon there wont b such a thing called minorities & racism....just like how segregation is gone...soon ur family will b part asian, black, hispanic, etc.....with mixed race relationships goin around...everyone will b part some race....and there's nothing u can do about it...the future is coming.

Originally posted by firedup

Saleen, that is so true. Asians never do business or hang out with round eyes. They completely stick to there own. If there was an Asian club no way would us round eyes be accepted.

Plus they never share there drugs....LOL!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::D :D :D

have u ever even been at an asian club? from your comment, obviously not...maybe u should go to one of em and find out for yourself before you start speaking out of ur ass...

Think you're the only ones getting attitude from these asians 'cause you're white? Let me tell ya, I'm Asian American (Filipino, actually, born in NJ) but I get the attitude from the cliques too. I don't think it's a race thing, they're just plain ASSHOLES. Once I almost got in to a fight because some freak chick who's rolling waaaaay past the acceptable limits at Exit bumped into me from behind, I turn around, and her puny (I'm 5'7" and this dude makes me look like Shaq) boyfriend or whatever gets in my face thinking I'm trying to start something with her. Back off dude, or I'll stick this purple glowstick so far up your ass that you'll have to move it to brush your teeth in the morning!

Anyway, my point is, they suck. They suck to you, to me, and probably to everyone else on this board. Throw them some rice or something, maybe they'll be nice and share with you.:afro:

Originally posted by trueqwest

Think you're the only ones getting attitude from these asians 'cause you're white? Let me tell ya, I'm Asian American (Filipino, actually, born in NJ) but I get the attitude from the cliques too. I don't think it's a race thing, they're just plain ASSHOLES. Once I almost got in to a fight because some freak chick who's rolling waaaaay past the acceptable limits at Exit bumped into me from behind, I turn around, and her puny (I'm 5'7" and this dude makes me look like Shaq) boyfriend or whatever gets in my face thinking I'm trying to start something with her. Back off dude, or I'll stick this purple glowstick so far up your ass that you'll have to move it to brush your teeth in the morning!

Anyway, my point is, they suck. They suck to you, to me, and probably to everyone else on this board. Throw them some rice or something, maybe they'll be nice and share with you.:afro:

AMERICAN BORN ASIANS OR COOL THEY REALLY ARE MY BROTHERS GIRL IS ASIAN AND SHE IS MAD COOL BUT THE NON BORN AMERICANS OR ASSHOLES

Whatever the race, there are going to be dickheads in that race. So everyone who hates on asians should realize that you or some of your fellow people are just as bad. Blaming stuff on asians is just plain retarded. And to trewguy... You are a moron. You're one of the reasons many asians hate white people.

AMERICAN BORN ASIANS OR COOL THEY REALLY ARE MY BROTHERS GIRL IS ASIAN AND SHE IS MAD COOL BUT THE NON BORN AMERICANS OR ASSHOLES

The ones I am friends with weren't born here, but they are not FOB's. What do you know like 2 asians and you make your assumptions from that? My father wasn't born in this country...does that make him an asshole? Stop being so corny.

Originally posted by lokey

dat was a stupid comment....grow up ...times r changin and soon there wont b such a thing called minorities & racism....just like how segregation is gone...soon ur family will b part asian, black, hispanic, etc.....with mixed race relationships goin around...everyone will b part some race....and there's nothing u can do about it...the future is coming.

"The future is coming?" damn captain kirk, that was some Colony Wars, Star Trek type shit. :rolleyes::laugh:

Originally posted by trikki

Manhattan is just too close & that's why they are "taking over", you should take a drive through some Bergen County Towns, OMG, some of the main streets are nothing but Asian writing. It is disgraceful and lordy they cannot drive to save thier lives, WATCH OUT!:blown:

It makes me want to blow my head off when I go into those towns.

when you say "taking over"-- what are you so afraid of?:rolleyes:

and what is a disgrace? being asian? please. :shaky:

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

The ones I am friends with weren't born here, but they are not FOB's. What do you know like 2 asians and you make your assumptions from that? My father wasn't born in this country...does that make him an asshole? Stop being so corny.

no but u being born in this country makes you a CUNT

no but u being born in this country makes you a CUNT

Then I will be a poud one.

You become so aggitated so easily. Was your dad a drunk who beat you in the middle of the night after you gave him blow jobs?

Or did your dad cheat on your crack whore mother with an asian girl?

Come on tell us the truth. Think it will be free therapy.

Look I went to japan three years ago, and they would not let any hispanics or brazilians in alot of their clubs. SO im no racist, but like he said fuck em, they use us to learn how to dance cause they aint got no soul but then they try to keep you out of their clubs. Also they taped me and a copule of dancers, they sold the documentary in japan and never paid us a cent, we contacted the producer of their documentary and he was like sue us. Talk about Player Haters

Hey buddy, that was Japan. If you did not notice, we live in America. Don't put what asians over there did on us over here. And i don't know what your talking about, but I sure didn't learn how to dance from hispanics.

Originally posted by witchesbrew

Look I went to japan three years ago, and they would not let any hispanics or brazilians in alot of their clubs. SO im no racist, but like he said fuck em, they use us to learn how to dance cause they aint got no soul but then they try to keep you out of their clubs. Also they taped me and a copule of dancers, they sold the documentary in japan and never paid us a cent, we contacted the producer of their documentary and he was like sue us. Talk about Player Haters

No? well guess what new jack, house music is danced by way of a fussion of latin, afro and brazilian movements. Also and more important I bet you keep trying to dance like joey anderson, or other dancers who are black right? well like joe says hell take yall money cause you can not dance without imitating people...And i am latin but i am black also so if you aint biting from one of my races you are biting of the other one. WHy dont you all get an operation and get a right leg added since you only have two left legs and no eyes, also you have a mongolian spot which pretty much shows you are very closely related to people who have down syndrome, so I would expect you to write that you didnt learn how to dance from latinos, you ignorant parasite.:laugh: