Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Keep the Asians out of clubs!

Why are you bashing all Asians? Look, my school is full of Asian kids and they're pretty racist, never hang out with anyone but themselves and that sucks because what is the point of you coming to the US if you're only going to hang out with other Asians??But point being,I've had some of the most amazing times with Asian friends and they're not all dicks..just rag on some of those that you dislike not ALL of them.I had a Brazilian roommate who was a total fucking cunt and who I'm trying to get deported but that won't stop me from talking to other Brazilians or go to Brazil...whoever started this post is just an ignorant fuck with a lot to learn..you share this earth with a whole lot of people,and while you may not like everyone, at least respect them as human beings..just as they would respect you.

Originally posted by aznproduxtc

is that why you hate asians so much?

I'm sure they hate you back. Fish heads make us smarter than your minimum wage ass. Not all asians are "japs". Ever hear of companies called sony, mitsubishi, honda, acura, toyota, nautica, sanyo, toshiba, matsushita? should I go on?

no asians probaBLY did not start HOUSE MUSIC, but we did make these others. So if you using any of those..I guess u better burn them. they might have cooties on them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just to make you aware, Acura and Honda are the same thing. Honda makes Acura!

Originally posted by sassa

Why are you bashing all Asians? Look, my school is full of Asian kids and they're pretty racist, never hang out with anyone but themselves and that sucks because what is the point of you coming to the US if you're only going to hang out with other Asians??But point being,I've had some of the most amazing times with Asian friends and they're not all dicks..just rag on some of those that you dislike not ALL of them.I had a Brazilian roommate who was a total fucking cunt and who I'm trying to get deported but that won't stop me from talking to other Brazilians or go to Brazil...whoever started this post is just an ignorant fuck with a lot to learn..you share this earth with a whole lot of people,and while you may not like everyone, at least respect them as human beings..just as they would respect you.

Amen, brother...God bless us, EVERY one!!!

I am an asian piece of shit, mad because I look the way I do, so pardon me if I come off offensive cause I am just a fagit who likes to suck dick, but withchesbrew wouldnt suck it cause she said I was so ugly and now I am really pist off, I know I look like cunt of a cow, but its because of my fucked up genesOriginally posted by aznproduxtc

reply- We understand, get some therapy and learn to love yourself

Originally posted by aznproduxtc

They are very generous in hooking up the ciggs. and buying water.

That shits true, mad stogs from asian kids, there chill. theres just as many white assholes as asian ones there. Only thing the asians need to chill with is the raver gear, its a club, lets all dress like it, although they got mad white kids with them who dress worse so who knows, the kat with the gasmask has to go.

Everyone be careful at exit this week, shits gonna be on lockdown with that kid dying, if your gonna do your shit, be SMART and not a stupid fuck, do your bumps quick, swallow your pills faster. And if that Fat annoying kid tries to sell you E tell him to fuck off cause hes a clown and annoying. hehe peaceeee :eek:

Originally posted by trewguy

I DESPICE THE ASIANS TOO THE AMERICAN BORN 1'S OR GREAT MY BROTHERS GIRL FREIND IS ASIAN SHE IS ACUALLY VEITAMESSE

AND SHE IS AN AWSOME CHICK BUT EVEN SHE SAYS I HATE ALL THESE ASIANS IN THE CLUB

DID YOUE EVER LOOK AT 1 ROLLING ALLS KINNY WITH THEIR SHIRT OFF AND THEIR GLOWSTICKS ITS DISGUSTIN I WAS AT EXIT FRIDAY NIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN LIKE 6 MONTHS AND IT WAS OUT OF CONTROL WITH ASIANS

A AGAINST

A ASIAN

C CLUBBERS

Dude, I'll tell you one thing, you might get alot more followers to your cause if you learned how to fucking spell. I'm asian and for some reason or another, I can spell VIETNAMESE and I can even spell DESPISE, despite how seemingly difficult that word may seem.

Check it out, consult Websters, or use your spellcheck and perhaps the idiotic words coming out of your mouth may make more sense in the future.

Originally posted by trueqwest

Amen, brother...God bless us, EVERY one!!!

No general problem with this post. But one ignorant observation that I hear OVER AND OVER AGAIN that just annoys the shit out of me. This whole "If you are going to hang out with only Asians, why did you come to American in the first place?" Does anyone realize that signficantly more than half of the Asians in Exit or wherever were BORN IN THE US???

hang on there, Geniuspro. I meant EVERYONE (white, black, Asian, Green, martian, Ape) by that comment. Remember Little Timmy?

And if you've been following the thread, I'm one of those American born Asians. I'll be the VERY LAST person on this entire BBS to make any type of racist comments. Promise. I'll even stake two Pikachus on that statement.

sup tampoons and CP

as for u fucking racist hicks out theres ASIANS will rule.. think about it..when was the last time u heard a asains person getting sick be cause of bad chinese food?... u think we feed u cats just cuz we're cheap?.. all those chinese take outs u had all ur life.. us asains dont eat that shit we eat if we're fucking hungry and lazy. and japanese people with their cars.. do u know how unsafe a TYPE-R is???? or any fast hooked up honda... and all u white hicks are getting sucked into it =).. and is ur little bro/sis or cusin playing with pokemon cards?.. >=) just say goodbye to them cuz they'll be so fucking dumb by the time their 18 cant get a job cuz all they know is pokemon.. from age 7-12 thats when u learn the most.. ohhh heres one more..why do u think Asians shit besides japanese electrionics are so cheap?.. cuz they break on ur ass and u'll force to by another one.. DONT FUCK WITH US ..WE RULE UR WORLD!! all i got to say is i cant wait till world war 3 come around u guys are all dead

1 china army guy = 3 marines

chefy!!!!! :blown:

dat was a stupid comment....grow up ...times r changin and soon there wont b such a thing called minorities & racism....just like how segregation is gone...soon ur family will b part asian, black, hispanic, etc.....with mixed race relationships goin around...everyone will b part some race....and there's nothing u can do about it...the future is coming.

:laugh: maybe the stupidest thing ive ever heard:laugh:

that will never happen:D

• 3 weeks later...

hahahahahhahahahahah

laughing fucking out loud!

I just read through this whole thread, and i couldnt stop rolling on the floor,

SOme of the shit said in this, and some of the replys that ppl wrote where un*fawkin*believable!!! :laugh::tongue::laugh:

Made my day....:blown: