Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Keep the Asians out of clubs!

Originally posted by Rad_Z

hahahahahhahahahahah

laughing fucking out loud!

I just read through this whole thread, and i couldnt stop rolling on the floor,

SOme of the shit said in this, and some of the replys that ppl wrote where un*fawkin*believable!!! :laugh::tongue::laugh:

Made my day....:blown:

Fuck you and the hole you came out of! :tongue:

Originally posted by ceejay187

Cant you guys get it! We are all the same! We might not look the same but we all FUKIN BLEED the same FUKIN color!

heh hes right there... we also shit the same color, piss the same color and do a number of bodily excretions in the same color:D :D :D :D :D

First of all let me say just one word,

"biggot".

Now, I am living in Hong Kong as we speak, and I'm a jewish Manhattanite. Let me say that they are the most curious and exciting people I have met in my life. They live life to the fullest and they have no beef with Guilos (round eyes) coming to thier clubs even in China.

Let them in and let there be love.

Stay in Northern Jersey if you can't hack the diversity of metropolitan areas, and by the way I have seen this topic so many times before, so try to come up with something new, like keep all North Jersey Biggot Fucks out of our city.

The end.

:blown: :blown:

theres a fine line between being a racist and a realist. As a fellow asian, Ill be the first one to say the kids at exit are dirtbag asses. I dont respect anyone who wish to entertain me with glowsticks and massages. I think its more of the state of the mind, asians arent used to the "clubbing scene" i think they more take to this as raves rather than DJs pumping sets to create vibes.

Plain and simple these kids are novices who think glowsticks and vapor rubs are cool. They have yet to learn to move aside for girls at crowded clubs, give smiles and pounds to regulars, give extra cigs away, move away from water fountains when ur filling up a bottle and the next person is just getting a sip etc. etc.

p.s. Exit sucks cause of Draper, Boris, promotion etc.

Originally posted by vuitton

theres a fine line between being a racist and a realist. As a fellow asian, Ill be the first one to say the kids at exit are dirtbag asses. I dont respect anyone who wish to entertain me with glowsticks and massages. I think its more of the state of the mind, asians arent used to the "clubbing scene" i think they more take to this as raves rather than DJs pumping sets to create vibes.

Plain and simple these kids are novices who think glowsticks and vapor rubs are cool. They have yet to learn to move aside for girls at crowded clubs, give smiles and pounds to regulars, give extra cigs away, move away from water fountains when ur filling up a bottle and the next person is just getting a sip etc. etc.

p.s. Exit sucks cause of Draper, Boris, promotion etc.

what the fuck...why all this asian bashin...the djs aren't spinnin for you alone + i love watchin them asian honies shake it...its all about havin a good time and if a group of people all know each other letem chill...one love baby

ok.. here we go..

they usually stand in the back of the clubs with there school bags full of drugs.. this is what i beleive the asians do.. one kid is designated to get as f^ct up as possible.. then 1 kid is infront of him with the glow stix, 2 on each side, and 1 behind him.. you got 4 others rubbing his back , his legs, hes arms ect.. you got another one in front of him with the rope glow stix even f^ckin himn up even more.. you got one on his knees in front of him feeding him K while another breaks up e in his water bottle.. when he is near death another asian rubs his heart to barely keep him alive, but to make sure he doesnt fall into that hole..

i beleive if you left 79 jars of k with then in a room.. what would most people do ?? they would take.. i beleive that they would not all take it.. i beleive that only 2 would take it all.. and the rest... exactly what i said. F^CK THEM UP EVEN MORE!

p.s im not racist.. but its from what i see. :)

:clubhead3k:)

Originally posted by clubhead3k

ok.. here we go..

they usually stand in the back of the clubs with there school bags full of drugs.. this is what i beleive the asians do.. one kid is designated to get as f^ct up as possible.. then 1 kid is infront of him with the glow stix, 2 on each side, and 1 behind him.. you got 4 others rubbing his back , his legs, hes arms ect.. you got another one in front of him with the rope glow stix even f^ckin himn up even more.. you got one on his knees in front of him feeding him K while another breaks up e in his water bottle.. when he is near death another asian rubs his heart to barely keep him alive, but to make sure he doesnt fall into that hole..

i beleive if you left 79 jars of k with then in a room.. what would most people do ?? they would take.. i beleive that they would not all take it.. i beleive that only 2 would take it all.. and the rest... exactly what i said. F^CK THEM UP EVEN MORE!

p.s im not racist.. but its from what i see. :)

hahahahahahahah!!!:laugh: that's the funniest sh*t that i have eva heard!!!! hahahahahha!!! and the funny thing is that i seen it too!!!! hahahahahahahhaahahhaah:laugh: :laugh: on da reals tho....i'm asian and uhm...they need to clear that whole back side of exit!! it's not cool to c like 15 of em all jammed inside da woofers...wassup wit that??????:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: " i beleive if you left 79 jars of k with then in a room.. what would most people do ?? they would take.. i beleive that they would not all take it.. i beleive that only 2 would take it all.. and the rest... exactly what i said. F^CK THEM UP EVEN MORE!" hahahahahahahhahahahha!!!!!!! tooooo funnny!!! whew...lost 2 pounds jus laughin and reading this thread.....hahahha!!

Originally posted by clubhead3k

ok.. here we go..

they usually stand in the back of the clubs with there school bags full of drugs.. this is what i beleive the asians do

:clubhead3k:)

this is what i beleive asains do???damn we shoulda gotten them asains all locked up a few months ago that way twilo would still be open..ITS ALL THEIR FAULT!!! ' this is what i beleive asains do' is about the most stupidest thing i've read on this board

Originally posted by vision

this is what i beleive asains do???damn we shoulda gotten them asains all locked up a few months ago that way twilo would still be open..ITS ALL THEIR FAULT!!! ' this is what i beleive asains do' is about the most stupidest thing i've read on this board

You're an Idiot. :blown:

You are an idiot if you think Asians should not be allowed into the clubs. their chicks always look hot and they can way more friendly than your typical Italian, Irish, or Hispanic chick. I only wish that there were more of them without their wussy boyfriends so I could have a better chance of meeting more Asian women. :mad:

IF you go to a club and find out that there are thousands of Asians there, please post it so I can find my way there. Y0u can go to the lamer club, I will stay where the hot chicks are.

• 3 weeks later...

THEY GOTTA BUILD SOME NEW CLUBS.

THIS IS GETTIN WAY OUT OF CONTROL.

ALL WE GO IS SF OR EXIT AND LIKE TUNNELS IS CLOSED

SO WE ONLY GO THERE (SF AND EXIT).

IM AN ASIAN.

ILL ADMIT THE FACT THAT SOME ASIANS ARE TO FUCKING CORNY

AND THEY THINK THEY ARE THOUGH OR SOMETHING.

BUNCH OF FUCKING GANGSTA WANNABES .

I CAN NOT STAND THEM

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

All of you sound like fucking jerks.:tongue:

. . indeed tunnel. . I am utterly shocked. . I really am . . . Why is New York like this?

This city is supposed to be the melting pot! This city, this area . . . is supposed to represent the finest in human innovation, ingenuity, creatiion and expression . . .And what do we have? . . The same racist shit that I've seen a hundred times over. . This time however, it's coming from people in MY generation . . people who should know better. . .People that partake in the scene that I truly love . . .

Why is New York like this? Why does everyone have to band into their little groups and act stupid to anyone on the outside. . .

. . .I guess ten years in the Sunshine boiled away my reasons to hate . . .

Peace,

-Phuturephunk