Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Keep the Asians out of clubs!

One of my fav places was The Century Club, Century City, CA. The place was at it's peak about 3-4 years ago. I went back 2 years ago and it was 99% Asian. Don't get me wrong I am sure it is great if you are Asian, just too much for our "round eyes" to handle. I heard an Asian promoter is what changed the crowd. :rolleyes:

Yeah, the Asian kids at clubs are awesome...they stick to their own groups and aren't outrightly obnoxious, they always have the best shiiit, and they dress cool and dance cool...ive never had a problem with them...

This thread has been going on for years....is it ever gonna end?

Yeah, the Asian kids at clubs are awesome...they stick to their own groups and aren't outrightly obnoxious, they always have the best shiiit, and they dress cool and dance cool...ive never had a problem with them...

no this thread isnt about the kids. Its about the 40 and 50 year old ones that get cracked out and run around in cuddle trains bumping into everyone.

no this thread isnt about the kids. Its about the 40 and 50 year old ones that get cracked out and run around in cuddle trains bumping into everyone.

lol thats madd true, my friends call it the Asian ball. They all hug and roll around in circles, I personally seen sum guy almost get his leg broken when they almost ran him over. But I really don’t have a problem with them. I don’t go to a club to see how many ethnicities are present. I go to enjoy myself, the music and the experience. Stop the hate child, we all live in this world together lol it's all about the music people :bounce:

They can be so annoying....Plus, they ruin all clubs.....Hence, Exit before the invasion of Asians it was a great place ect....

Thoughts and concerns.

Plus, I'm not the only one who thinks this...Get some balls ladies and gentleman and voice your thoughts about how you really feel.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

are u joking me?

im asian and i was clubbin jus a little (about a year) before the asians took over. i know what kind of people youre talkin about, theyre not american born and theyre kinda old and creepy looking...well i wouldnt start beef with them if i were you. some of them are in gangs or think theyre gansta and theyll snuff you if you do somethin racist...

i guess most white people cant tell the difference though...we're all probably the same to you arent we

oh and one more thing:

even as an asian, i can understand why you guys would be against the "asian invasion" in clubs, hell i am too. those kind of people, whether theyre asian, white, black, whatever are not the kind of people i wanna see when im clubbin. and they reflect badly on me, coz i know all yall white dudes are grillin me wit that look like im one of them.

and btw, i heard we've taken over avalon too lol

Why are pple so immature when they speak? First someone starts this lame link, just months ago some black or white racist writes the tsunami song. Shall we talk about slavery, the holocaust or even how the white man stole the land we walk and live on away from the Indians?!? Pple gotta stop hating. I dont find it funny when race or sex are involve. It's a sensitive issue. So the next time you're in a club, just appreciate the different ethnicity groups are under one roof enjoying one passion, music.

• 2 weeks later...
I dont find it funny when race or sex are involve. It's a sensitive issue.

I find it funny when I see one asian crack racist on another, especially when everyone else can't tell the difference, whether the people are Japanese, Chinese, Filipino, Korean, Thai, etc.

^^YUP YUP^^

I hate people who don't understand the only difference in the color of our skin is due to evolution, and WHERE ON THE PLANET our ancestors lived.

FUCKIN' IGNORANT BITCHESSSSSS!

Don't mind me, I'm predjudiced against dimbulbs like the moron who started thsi thread. he should be

:hang:

LYNCH MOBBED

I find it funny when I see one asian crack racist on another, especially when everyone else can't tell the difference, whether the people are Japanese, Chinese, Filipino, Korean, Thai, etc.

:werd:

it's called ignorance. i had a dumb chick call me a "nigger" because my skin is naturally tan like that was supposed to offend me...:laugh: some people make themselves bigger jackasses by opening their mouth.

• 2 weeks later...
:werd:

it's called ignorance. i had a dumb chick call me a "nigger" because my skin is naturally tan like that was supposed to offend me...:laugh: some people make themselves bigger jackasses by opening their mouth.

Where is the infamous Pimpmod247 that started this thread anyway? Does he even post on this board anymore? Has he seen the drama he has caused or the error in his ways?

true, cuddle trains can be annoying..

:rofl: so fuckin true .. :rofl:

Aiight lets put this another way so all the people going on this thread screaming RACISIT RACISIT will shut the fuck up. The person who started this thread should have entitled it .

GRIMEY OLD SKEEVY ASIANS ARE RUINING THE CLUBS!

Alright at clubs you have alot of spanish people right? Nice tan and exotic ladies and gentlemen who were american born.. mostly in their 20's 30's.

Now ... what if the mexican who organizes the oranges and apples at your local bodega came to the club? He is mid 40's and starts eating E like skittles. Then him and his peoples start grouping into large and OBNOXIOUS SIZED GROUPS they start all swaying like they was on titanic. You know they have no idea about the music or what they are doing there

wouldnt the first words outcha mouth be .. FUCKIN SPICS ARE RUINING THE NIGHT!

and dont lie .. you know it would be .. so with that i rest my case

• 9 months later...

...don't get all bent outta' shape IF you're not considered BUT looking for ALL women to shoot editorials and centerfold layouts in BOTH magazines, (gorgeous Asians as well), so contact me or send your photos to:

pBs669@GMaiL.com

Height requirements will not be an issue IF you're confident, sexy as hell and appear composed and comfortable in your pictures!!!

Note: Editorial shoots range from $200-$500 and the PENTHOUSE centerfold rate is $30,000.00!!!

Psst...join us SUNDAY

@ THE GREEN ROOM: http://www.myspace.com/prettyboy669nyc