Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl Friday Night is off the hook. Danny is God. Whos is gonna be there?

Originally posted by kevinneci

On the mekka tourpage it says danny is playing in detroit (dont know the date)

Hope he plays at are mekka tour...

kevin

DT will not be doing the NYC mekka tour, no big deal you can see him any friday... The other talent at the nyc party is unreal though! BT Live is enough for me!

Originally posted by firedup

You're kidding right?:confused:

Vinyl, cheap. I guess you haven't been there in a while. Probably one of the best systems I've ever heard and is definitely comparable to Twilo's Phazon system. Sweatbox, there is six giant whirlwind fans that blow so hard in your face that you almost feel like in your in a tornado. On top of that, you have the worlds best DJ spinning for only $20 a head. Where can you pay only $20 bucks and get the show that you get at Vinyl. Just because you're mad that Twilo is closed don't take it out on Vinyl and DT. Furthermore, get your info right before you speak. Schmuck!:mad::knife::blown::finger: :bigfinger

$20? I only pay $13

I didnt think the was a venue where the crowd cared so much about the club. The thing i hate is going to all theres commericial clubs, where the only reason anyone is there is to be able to say thy went to the city last weekend, and of coarse to show off their perfect bodies and beautiful faces. I have never been to vinyl and this friday i plan on going for the first time. Reading all there treads evevry day gets me more and more excited to check out vinyl fri. I cant wait

Be yourself..... I cant wait.

well unfortunatly the rumor that dt will not be there this friday is true,he even announced it at the end of the night, but his good friend dj chris trope(i think i spelled it correctly) will be filling in. dt plays space in ibiza with a set startng at noon saturday so he is leaving friday. he will be back in force next friday august 3.

Originally posted by billb

well unfortunatly the rumor that dt will not be there this friday is true,he even announced it at the end of the night, but his good friend dj chris trope(i think i spelled it correctly) will be filling in. dt plays space in ibiza with a set startng at noon saturday so he is leaving friday. he will be back in force next friday august 3.

he plays space in Ibiza SUNDAYS

Originally posted by funkd

vinyl isn't trying to fill a void now that twilo is gone, its tryin to do its own thing...

no doubt, and it always did,

but now when the crowd is twice as big as it used to be and it feels like a giant steam-room together with a crappy sound system, ...i dont know....maybe i am too old already...but i didnt feel the vibe last time overthere

Peace

Originally posted by firedup

You're kidding right?:confused:

Vinyl, cheap. I guess you haven't been there in a while. Probably one of the best systems I've ever heard and is definitely comparable to Twilo's Phazon system. Sweatbox, there is six giant whirlwind fans that blow so hard in your face that you almost feel like in your in a tornado. On top of that, you have the worlds best DJ spinning for only $20 a head. Where can you pay only $20 bucks and get the show that you get at Vinyl. Just because you're mad that Twilo is closed don't take it out on Vinyl and DT. Furthermore, get your info right before you speak. Schmuck!:mad::knife::blown::finger: :bigfinger

well well... first off, i am not mad that Twilo is closed, things come and go, anc this place been pretty overrated ....$ 20 for the show? i guess you havent been to Ministry or Cream.. well, you might have a different oppinion and I respect that, unlike you respect mine.

Peace

Originally posted by petp

he'll be at vinyl this friday, then sunday he's at space in ibiza.

i apologize for the misinformation, i was simply going by whats on the calendar on dannys website....sowwee!!!