Clubplanet Nightlife Community

W6?

shroomy

OK... I am going out this Saturday but it seems to be a pretty slow weekend (compared to the last couple months) with no major events. (I wish God's Kitchen was on Sat!)

So.. just the time to check out someplace new. I always meant to check out W6, and have heard good things from a couple people but I don't value their opinion too much :(

So give me the low down... thumbs up or down.. Is it the sort of place to spend the whole night or just a stop over? Place to party or a place to chat? Places to sit or VIP central? Drunks or Druggies?

or if you have any other sugestions please let me know...

TIA

-Shroomy

Hey there....

I have been about four or five times....it's set up is pretty smooth...really nice place to chill have a few drinks with some friends.....It's really sweet inside ...mirrors..candles.....it's dark.....crowd is relaxed......I would not spend the whole night there ( not crazy enough) but I would stop in to have few drinks.....it's pretty nice. The guy at the door is pretty cool....never any problems......If you never been there I think you should go ahead and swing in.....you'll like it. It's just not very wild.....it's a smooth place with a great setup....

:cool::tongue:

Yeah,

I'll have to agree w/ angeleyes.

It's a chill place to have a couple of drinks and dance to some groovin house music. The decor is really nice and don't forget to check out the backroom. Especially if you're there w/ a female companion. :love: