Clubplanet Nightlife Community

surf club and temptations and XS

what is going on for XS and Temps and Surf Club for this weekend...july 25th to the 29th....im leaving tomorrow in the morning and staying til sunday...are there any nights that are 18 and over for these clubs...what parties are going on...whos gonna be djing...are there any websites for these clubs...i already know about surf clubs website...i wanna know if there are any 18 and older nights...hurry up and reply.

I was going to try to help you out, but I just realized I do not know much about teen nights other than XS has an under 21 night on Sundays, Temps MAY on Friday (Im not sure though) and surf club may as well (but once again Im not sure). Tsettos is at temps Saturday and Sunday, Manny is at XS on Friday and TEo T is on Saturday (not sure about Sunday). I know Surf Club has a web page but am not sure about the adress. I guess I wasnt much help. Why dont you just call???

Originally posted by cgm

I was going to try to help you out, but I just realized I do not know much about teen nights other than XS has an under 21 night on Sundays, Temps MAY on Friday (Im not sure though) and surf club may as well (but once again Im not sure). Tsettos is at temps Saturday and Sunday, Manny is at XS on Friday and TEo T is on Saturday (not sure about Sunday). I know Surf Club has a web page but am not sure about the adress. I guess I wasnt much help. Why dont you just call???

Im almost positive Tempts has under 21 on Friday nights. And surf club is always 18 for ladies 21 for guys.