Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Newbie saying hello ;)

aight aight i see, lol JK i am from Passiac county (west milford-thats up in the sticks) If you ever want to come to the hottest thrs/night party in the city, Let me know. Syn3rgy guestlist (thats at Twirl and SF), damnit my fellow workers keep walking by and giving my looks for being on the net. :rolleyes: uptight peeps piss me off. ITs not like i have shit to do. grrrrr. haha And i love those girl icons you girls have, there cute :spin2: peaceee

Originally posted by nycsexkitten

Hi Everyone :)

I'm new to the board and i figured I'd introduce myself so I don't blend into that big flock of newbies everyone's been yapping about. :) I'm a jersey girl but my heart is in the city. I'm there pretty much every weekend and I love the people and the scene.

I've been posting on other boards too so maybe I'll already know of few of ya ;) Have fun kids :)

cat.gif

welcome:D

Hey, I know where Atlantic Highlands is, I used to live there on Ocean Ave. off of Rt.36...never thought i'd ever hear that town name again, I was forced to hang out at a tattoo parlor to get some bud...I can't see why anybody would want to live there...no offense

Originally posted by khead711

Hey, I know where Atlantic Highlands is, I used to live there on Ocean Ave. off of Rt.36...never thought i'd ever hear that town name again, I was forced to hang out at a tattoo parlor to get some bud...I can't see why anybody would want to live there...no offense

not really by choice, i live with the rents for now. but yea, i live and work right off route 36. its decent in the summer, but winter is brutal. im trying to transfer to FIT so hopefully i'll get outta this town sooner or later

angel!.gif

Guest jackdiesel

definitely cool board....:cool:

i was at twirl this sat. for my friends bday...decent dj and fun b/c it was my friends bday... but to loungie for me on a sat night...do you know paulieGT from SF

Originally posted by jackdiesel

definitely cool board....:cool:

i was at twirl this sat. for my friends bday...decent dj and fun b/c it was my friends bday... but to loungie for me on a sat night...do you know paulieGT from SF

lol, yess i actually do know him. i was mangled at SF last summer, for one of the theme parties, maybe the thong party? anyway i was up in the dj booth watching JP and he was there, kinda talked a while and hung out there. lost touch later. you know him i guess?

britney%20spears.gif

Guest jackdiesel

He's my boy from college...cool ass MF... i'm from texas 'n' go to school in pa (here for the summer). he actually is the one who nick named me jackdiesel got me interested in the whole club seen

Guest jackdiesel

busy w/ other shit i guess...met him at SF two weekends ago...my first time...kicked ass...can't wait to go back... i think he's been going since '98. the infamous glory days of JP and the factory

Guest jackdiesel

yeah, i was the one walking around the dance floor smokin a j. it was my bday and i was so fucked. been out since thursday and I was running on pure adrenealine:spin2: :roll::spin::roll: at that point. only stayed till 6:30 or so...chillin in the corner w/ GT. Next time i plan to roll in in full effect

Guest jackdiesel

that's what i'm screamin'! 4-3 Baby! But i'm not sure bout this sat either...i just heard about the underwear party aug. 11 and i am def. goin hard. :chainsaw:

Guest jackdiesel

well i'm peacin' outta work now... thanks for the talk newbie....hey if we keep it up we may actually become clubbers someday...we can only dream:) peace