Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else got the........

Living/working/partying down the shore, it seems like there is ALWAYS a reason to go out.

TONIGHT and EVERY WEDNESDAY night......THE AZTEC on the boardwalk presents, TEO T spinning the most recent cuts.

dance floor open from 10-2am

p.s. No I am not promotting anything here for I actually work somewhere else on WEDNESDAY nights, SPICY, with ceeotter!

Originally posted by sistatrixie

;):bounce: Yo...JBR..I may be out and about later, have to drop off money to CEOTTER for Sunday.

Where you been you can't answer my emails..do I have to call you Jess..hehe:laugh:

easy now....all I ever get from you is that mushy chick stuff, except for the picture of Dave's ex....WOW does she have issues....Tomorrow....PIPER w/ Rich Meyer and the J Man....Friday...Spicy, XS, Spicy...SATURDAY...Balbados (I have invitations for you)

...all the time! I hate working.............I would really like to have some words with the woman that went out there and thought that we shoud all be independant and make our own money - FUCK THAT - I want to sit home and spend my husband's money............if I have to pop out a kid or two.........so be it!

Originally posted by drama

...all the time! I hate working.............I would really like to have some words with the woman that went out there and thought that we shoud all be independant and make our own money - FUCK THAT - I want to sit home and spend my husband's money............if I have to pop out a kid or two.........so be it!

That's bullshit. I wish I could get pregnant. I'll be a mr. mom and bake cakers all day. This working for a living shit sucks. I am having such a hard time with the college to real life transition. I just want to teach gym and have my summers off.

Originally posted by joeycarbone

That's bullshit. I wish I could get pregnant. I'll be a mr. mom and bake cakers all day. This working for a living shit sucks. I am having such a hard time with the college to real life transition. I just want to teach gym and have my summers off.

Exactly............I just want to be a cute little trophy wife that goes shopping all day long, goes to brunch with some snobby ass friends and just get knocked up and take care of a baby all day. I paid my dues now it is time for someone to take care of me!

Originally posted by drama

Exactly............I just want to be a cute little trophy wife that goes shopping all day long, goes to brunch with some snobby ass friends and just get knocked up and take care of a baby all day. I paid my dues now it is time for someone to take care of me!

If I were to pick a new character for sex in the city it would be you. Got to love it. It would be a sight to see if I go to the bar crawl. Crawling home is exactly what I'll be doing

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

WHAT DUES, DRAMA?

Are you marrying your man? ( I don't know you, so if you don't have a man, forgive me):rolleyes:

...no I am not getting married any time soon. I was just informing everyone of my career goals...............you know where I see myself in 10 years....

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

you betcha!!!! :cool: :beatnik:

Hello my dear! I hope you will be ready for some shots on Sat!

Hey when is everyone gonna try Spicy's on Wed night. It is me and JBR bartending. Cosmic stops by as well as sista trixie. Saleen I believe your due for a visit!

Thanx;)