Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Belmar Bar Crawl....

Originally posted by xbebekiss

SPYGIRL...I know you have it in you...there's a huge party on 16th after until 10pm & then free admission to Djais...

Kerm~~who's djing??? LOL

PS..how many posts till i'm no longer "new"...lol

Ms. Stringbean - I have no idea how many it takes, maybe like 25 or something.

When you coming to Seaside for a Sunday Surf Club/Temps trip?

My brother says if you eat a bowl of pasta on Friday, drink lotsa water & take 2 Tylenolbefore hand...we'll be fine:D

That's what my cross country coach used to say before our big meets. Lots of pasta and lots of h2o. I guess it's kinda the same idea.

Originally posted by trikki

I would like to just sit outside Gunnys and watch all of the drunks come stumbling out of DJais and try to make it to another bar. Quite funny!

...I think that would definitely be more entertaining!:laugh:

Originally posted by drama

Why - are you considering going?

This I HAVE GOT TO SEE!:D

I think I might. At least it is something different for a change. How about your weeknd plans. By the way thanks for last weekend I had a good time. I had to leave the shore out of fear of my usual out of controlness.

Originally posted by joeycarbone

I think I might. At least it is something different for a change. How about your weeknd plans. By the way thanks for last weekend I had a good time. I had to leave the shore out of fear of my usual out of controlness.

..last weekend was the best time I had all summer! If you decide to do it let me know I will be at my house in Belmar this weekend....

Originally posted by drama

..last weekend was the best time I had all summer! If you decide to do it let me know I will be at my house in Belmar this weekend....

Me and Toni Are going to do that... Oh I foregot we do that every weekend in Ortley. XS SAt.