Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i need energy thats safe for my stomach

lately for energy ive been taking stackers, but if i do hard work or "work out"(yeah right...me working out) my stomach gets all nauseus, sometimes to the point of vomiting. im not looking to burn fat because i barely have any fat to burn! i just want energy and no nausea

Try taking "Energy Now" - its all natural.....mostly ginseng, etc....comes is a flourescent green and silver packet. I dont know....but for me those work pretty fuckin well. Cost less then a buck for the packet. Worth tryin out.

twinlab, the same manufacturers of ripped fuel, have a new formulation, called aptly, "energy fuel". it's centered around the same ephedra/caffeine combination as ripped fuel, xenadrine, stacker, but it leaves out the additonal metabolic enhancers such as chromium, carnitine, synephrine, etc..., so metabolic effects are not the main focus.

in addition to the E/C stack, the metabolic enhancers are replaced with siberian and korean ginseng extract, to aid in brain functions. the desired effect is increased energy and endurance for activities which require control & coordination.

trancend, the stimulant content in energy fuel is also lower than stacker, which is approximatley 2 nrg's = 1 stacker, so they will most likely be more manageable and easier on your stomach (hopefully)

:puke:

Originally posted by trancend

thanks for the help guys....what places have the best prices for these various products

i get all my stuff from vitaminshoppe.com the prices are pretty decent after their discount, and they are based in NJ, so you get your shipments within 1-2 days. (or you could just go to one of their thousand locations in NJ/NY...

Originally posted by trancend

lately for energy ive been taking stackers, but if i do hard work or "work out"(yeah right...me working out) my stomach gets all nauseus, sometimes to the point of vomiting. im not looking to burn fat because i barely have any fat to burn! i just want energy and no nausea

Bang down a couple of Ephedrine pills, or yellow jackets... Yellow Jackets are sick, they make you so sped up you can remember the future...

or you could just do a couple of lines...