Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Banging Coworkers

dammmmmmmmmmmmm...

everywhere i have worked i have been in a young work enviorment so sometimes it difficult not to be in lust in the office..

ive messed around with most of my co-workers..but it never went far..i always try to keep a friendship when hooken up..it not about getting your shit off all the time....

Originally posted by eviljav666

dammmmmmmmmmmmm...

everywhere i have worked i have been in a young work enviorment so sometimes it difficult not to be in lust in the office..

ive messed around with most of my co-workers..but it never went far..i always try to keep a friendship when hooken up..it not about getting your shit off all the time....

Spoken like a true pimp........:cool:

Originally posted by eviljav666

dammmmmmmmmmmmm...

JAVISM

I like the don't dip your ink thing that was funny.

Personally I've never done it. Thats why I am where I am today.

(Unemployed)

But it sounds like fun!!

Originally posted by Blazz

DON"T DIP YOUR "PEN" IN COMPANY INK. That's the Golden Rule. Remember 40 + hrs a week you must see this person if it doesn't work out.

Thats what my mindset is Blazz.. Figure it can turn into horibble nightmare unless every aspect is PERFECT. Friendship, mental etc.... I just hear its commonplace, and I think these people are nuts!

DON"T DIP YOUR "PEN" IN COMPANY INK. That's the Golden Rule. Remember 40 + hrs a week you must see this person if it doesn't work out.

Couldn't have said it better myself! I've never done it but know a couple people who have. Some of them worked out fine and others didn't. Its a judgement call.

Trust Me ... I work with a lot of Hot Girls all aged from 19 (interns) to 35 they are all hot . I am friends with all them but that's as far as I go.

IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE GIRL!!

I work in advertising in the city...an industry known for lots of smoozing, drinking, partying which leads to hooking up! It seems as if at every party there is always someone hooking up with someone and peolple always leaving together! Don't do it!!!! Although maybe a good idea at that time, the ramifications suck..:mad: It makes for a very awkward situation at work!

Originally posted by xcracker

Just curious to hear all your takes on this. I have never done b4, but if the opportunity arose, should I take it? Would you?

I worked in a PR firm in the city and it was like Melrose Place. I wouldn't do it. I've done it in the past and it causes nothing but trouble. On the other hand if you can't control yourself so what.

Originally posted by clubangel

I work in advertising in the city...an industry known for lots of smoozing, drinking, partying which leads to hooking up! It seems as if at every party there is always someone hooking up with someone and peolple always leaving together! Don't do it!!!! Although maybe a good idea at that time, the ramifications suck..:mad: It makes for a very awkward situation at work!

I work in Ad. too. tonight we are all going to Happy hour. I hear people do hook up, but those are the foolish ones. :laugh:

I've done it in the past and it was great at first. Screwing around the work place. Then it went sour and ended up turning into a real messy situation. I also see it go on all the time at work (I also work in advertising) and it usually ends up bitter. Don't do it. Let's just put it this way, Would you shit where you eat? NO!!!

:monkey:

D How do you keep making the cut ???

...you mean out of the next 20,000 to go....

Who the hell knows.................at this point I think it might be a blessing for me to get let go............

Originally posted by drama

...you mean out of the next 20,000 to go....

Who the hell knows.................at this point I think it might be a blessing for me to get let go............

:D Yes I hear ... I also think they will make a come back.

i dont know...i must have had a totaly different expierence when it comes to hooking up with co-workers....if that all it was!! a hook up!!!

you just have to be normal after the fact!!

because two people made out... their personal relationship doesnt have to change...

i guess since i grew out of the jealous stage and the rest of the whole acting imature in a relationship..i have a different attitude to the point..

it also can be people are thinking about them selves and not how the relationship is or JUST WAS!!

what do i know..(iam a spic)

It's not the best idea in the world, but it happens all the time. Let me say this...whatever you just don't BANG your boss. My boss has been after me for a year and there is no way in hell I would ever hook up with him...well, maybe if he gave me a raise...JUST KIDDING, dont worry.

It all depends, sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. I would stay away from someone who is in a higher company position or lower for that matter. That is just a bad idea.

If you two are equals, it's not so bad. I'd say you're best bet to to flirt around the water cooler, and leave it at that.