Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opposites Attract

Originally posted by clubangel

Opposites can definitely attract! As long as you have a good time together, why not? Many people date and don't have the same interests in everthing they do. But me personally probably could not date someone who didn't like clubs and dancing..But overall I think it could work out either way...it's all about the peeople involved!! :)

Originally posted by joeycarbone

have you ever liked someone that is just not your type. I am into dressing nice and going to clubs and lounges. This girl is into more bar type places and is very laid back. Any feedback?

When I met My Girl she was into just chilling getting fucked up and Bands Not Clubs.... Now Look @ Her... Compromise.. that is key . Carbone do a little of both.

COMPROMISATION is the key, and the word of the day! Variety is good. Only problem u may have would b with her friends whom dont wanna see her with some clubber dude. Whatever, f-im all! Just enjoy each other, buy some new flannel shirts and jeans, and see what happens.. But always remember, the Factory will always welcome you for afterhours if you become a little bored with the sitiation.. :tongue:

Guest saleen351

Carbone, we talk every day about dating chicks. and everyday me and you fall in love with like 10 different broads. By the next day we forget about them.. we never call any of these chicks we meet..So stop with the dating posts, wait until sept when summer is over..so post about how you meet that broad and waxed her ass...Being single is just tooo much fun and no bullshit involved....

Now go get your snorkel.... you fucking scum bag..I'll see you friday..we'll have a party at my pool, instead of going out...

Carbone....

Variation is good. You may end up liking bars and hanging low. Don't try to change her into club godess. Take her to Temps I'll get her drunk she will like it there! Then try hanging at her places. Broaden your horizons....

Actually the situation can really work for you, it has for me in the past. You can keep you social time with you friends separate from the time you spend with her. Let her do the bar thing with her friends, and you get decked and go to Tempts. Why mix the two??? You have Mon- Friday to lots of dorky dating kinda things or just hang out. If she were to ever become your girlfriend I wouldn't sugest going to clubs together all the time, that tends to cause too much drama, trust me I've seen it!:hump:

Originally posted by joeycarbone

have you ever liked someone that is just not your type. I am into dressing nice and going to clubs and lounges. This girl is into more bar type places and is very laid back. Any feedback?

Carbone...

Look and D and I - could we be more opposite? He is quiet and reserve, would rather sit home by himself 90% of the time.............ME on the other hand am a MANIAC. We balance each other out nicely though...........

Compromise is a great thing. This will also give you chance to start experiencing new things.

Originally posted by drama

Carbone...

Look and D and I - could we be more opposite? He is quiet and reserve, would rather sit home by himself 90% of the time.............ME on the other hand am a MANIAC. We balance each other out nicely though...........

Compromise is a great thing. This will also give you chance to start experiencing new things.

D start experiencing new things... Give up the Leather Cherio. :mad: