Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opening at 4:30am

Rubber Monkey on Church between Franklin and White :) So when you head out tomorrow nite and you don't want to go home, but your friends do. Goto the Monkey. They are opening thier doors at 4:30am

Just pluggin 212-625-8220 !!!!!!

Don't want to bust balls, my friend who is an owner of the place has gotten everything taken care of. He's the architect\plans\permits\construction\etc of half the places everybody on the board goes to. (Exit, Centro Fly, Chaos, Spa, etc). Hey come by and check it out. If i'm not in there i'll be napping in the limo. :)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

how long will it take the cops to come and shut it down for no afterhours permit?

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Shootin another reminder. You're gonna be out at least until 4am anyway. Call the RM at 212-625-8220 for more details!!!!!!

Hey Steve (CM) I'm headin in tonite, if your around call my cell. We are gonna goto Centro Fly, Exit, then back to the Monkey. Look for a black Lincoln Limo with older guy drivin. His name Bill. Tell him to get me..