Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey all you NYC'ers!

chadc

Ill be staying in manhattan for a while and wanted to know what clubs/lounges you reccomend. I know this should be on the Club : New York section but I prefer this crowd more :love:

Last time I was here Spa,Lotus were places I went to and enjoyed and for lounges Liquids seemed alright but mellow

So gimme some tips on where you guys like to party in August

Chad

Hmmm. I would suggest Centro-Fly: 21+, hip twenty-something crowd; Mostly house, rotating djs, you can check the NY board to see who's spinning when.

I really like Vinyl- 18+, Danny Tenaglia (house) on Fris, mixed crowd, dress any way you please, but be warned it's a sauna in there

I personally do not like Sound Factory but a lot of people would disagree with me; Jonathan Peters is the resident Sat night dj, he actually spins really good, bangin' house, 21+, a bit more on the dress to impress side. Once inside it's more along the lines of shirtless for men, wonderbras for women, lol!

When will you be here? We're planning a meet-up sometime in Aug, so far it looks like Aug 10.

Lounges...I'd try Sugar (in tribeca) or climate 8....Eugene's on Sat. night & the Cutting Room (right next door to Eugene's)...Serafina on a Wed

The Park--great outdoor area, it's a trendy...also, hudson bar...

Clubs...Float...Centro for great music...maybe Saci...

Would you like names of bars as well? :)