Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can I Get An Sf Review???

::staring at the screen in a cracked out, day-after-clubbing daze::

It was great, as always :) I'm too tired to post a real review...but it was a good night. Didn't like the fact that half of the crowd disappears by around 5, even though the place closes at 7-8.

Nice meeting roninmess and bkissa...looked around for some more CP people on the 4th level but couldn't find anyone.

Sorry you couldn't make it hun, you still coming for JV?

I have to break my review into Music and Crowd

Music:

DJ Lodi opened and layed the vibe out nicely. Played mostly vocals and nothing too hard that would have taken away from the main DJ. Very chill. Then came Ojeda who was real good too. I liked the 2am intro song, and the 1st song he played during the stage performance. Mixed in some vocals and hard stuff here and there, and the crowd was basically with him the whole time. Shawn Ink was good too, but I think he went all over the place too much and the shitty sound system up there only took away from his set.

Crowd:

In my opinion terrible. Talk about everyone looking, dressing and acting exactly the same. It was gross. I was feelin negative vibes everywhere. No one was friendly, and everyone seemed to be on their "high pedestal" [guys and girls] And second, the amount of blatant drug use was disgusting. I've never EVER seen so much in open air as last night. One time I was sittin having a conversation up on the 4th floor when three loudass obnoxious jerkoffs sit next to me and are screaming, yo yo yo we're K'in it up. And everywhere else I looked, more K. Go figure.

Overall, music was good, but shitty crowd was pullin at my leg the whole night. Will only go back to hear Vicious.

Originally posted by dolik

[b

Nice meeting roninmess and bkissa...looked around for some more CP people on the 4th level but couldn't find anyone.

Nice meeting you too bro.... see Ingrid, you should have went and you too could have finally met me:D Anyway, I didn't even roll last night and it was one of my best times there for some reason. I raved with my photons for a few ppl and bugged them out nicely. Ojeda was fuckin nice. I never heard him spin but I definatly need to again. Place wasn't that packed until about 2am i think and yeah they started leaving around 5. I bounced at 5:45 and the main floor was still packed, but level 3 was pretty dead. All