Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Meetup This Friday 8/3!!

DOLIK IM Def THere BABY. Its gonna be a HOT FUCKING NIGHT

I GOT ALL MY SHIT DOWN LETS GO LETS GO,, ohh man Its only 2uesday FUck....

lolz :)

Trancerxn YOU BETTER BE THERE U MOFO.

Aim: ExitRulezSFsucks (Dont Mind the AIM name ) ITS NOT TRUE

AOL: Bigart17@aol.com

Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice:cool:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the meetup keeps gettin bigger....phat!!!! hey schwinn whats up yeah i better see you at this meetup!!! but yeah i like the whole picture thing to so we know who is who but i dont have one to send......all i know is ill be wearin black pants and shoes and either have on a black tank top or (it will already be off by then....lmao!!!):tongue: ....just so u know who i am!!! my names kyle if u didn't figure that out yet!!! so now we got mad heads for this meetup which is phat.....and bigwill the meetup is just to have a meetup place where clubplanet peeps can meet each other, and then hangout, dance, and all that good shit!!!! i never got one this big before now i cant wait....and its ONLY TUESDAY!!!! damn it, but yeah for the last time THIS IS DEFINATELY HAPPENING!!!! 2 a.m. be there or be square!!!:cool: so i guess ill see ya all friday!!!! and donvito thanks alot for the white room look!!! ill talk to you friday!!! laterz all

kyle:eek:

DIDN'T KNOW U HAD ONE SET UP ALLREADY BRO CAUSE I SET ONE UP FOR 1:30 BUT WELL JUST COMBINE THEM BOTH THEN AROUND 2 IF ANYONE NEEDS A GUESTLIST FOR FRIDAY FEEL FREE TO USE MINE TILL 1AM.BUT IF BOTH MEET UPSDO GOOD IT SHOULD BE A GOOD NITE SO CYA ALL IN THE RED ROOM..............:gas:

FUCKing UN-BA-LIEVE-A-BLE LISten Here, WHy the Fuck on all days is It GOnna thunderstorm and rain on friday,, i was looking on the NEws, it fucking Shows

2uesday Sunny 82 ,

wednesday 86 sunny,

thursday 92 Sunny and Beautiful,

FRIDAY Fucking Rain , thunderstorms , Humid and HOT,

BUt wait ,

Saturday 88 Sunny NO clouds

Aint this Some fucking Nonsense, ahh well enough BITCHING,, I dont think you guys can miss me, Ill be with Black Dressshirt, Dark Grey pants, PHOTON LIGHTS Blue, WIth MY Raven (rainbow) light and im short 5,7 i think, anyway I definatly THink we should Make Pictures so that we recognize eachother

I see it now, We come in and we have Name tags, With our CLubplanet NAME ,, HAHAH ROFLMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:blown:

the countdown is on....down to two days now!!!:tongue: hey finesse112 we should just have a massive meetup at 2 a.m. at the stairs in the red room.....cause right now i think i got like 20 or so heads comin.....and gather up your meetup and come to the red room then??? if thats cool with you!!! man this should be goin down and its goin to be big!!! but yeah either attach a picture or describe yourself like bigart did....

im 5'10 brownish hair black pants black boots (shirt optional!!):tongue: .....well i hope everybody is still plannin on comin.....later all

kyle:eek: :eek:

YO NO DOUBT BRO JUST MADE THE CHANGE IM MOVING EVERYONE AT 2AM TO GO BY THE STAIRS BY THE DJ BOOTH SO ILL CYA THERE BRO AND IF ANYONE NEEDS A GUESTLIST THAT NIGHT FEEL FREE TO USE MINE.YO THIS IS GONNA BE BIG, SICKTRACKS AND CP COMBINE.........CYA THERE:letsgo:

10...9...8...7...6...5...uhh...umm yea... haha well now its 14 hours and counting maybe we should bring name tags :blown: Anyways im hoping that rainsotrm doesnt bother us its starting to look gloomy outside right now so im assuming its gonna hit fast and hard i nthe afternoon Anyway see ya all there look for the floating fat man with the Rav'n lights thats bigart the taller two will be and Rdancer hes got blondish hair and i got dark hair

you forgot to Mention, im the Sexiest Bitch out of both of you and the must cut,, Hahah i mean cmon, Rdancer got a six pack , Trancerxn got a 4pack , but me IM NOT Greedy , i got me a 1 pack, the gold ol belly, HOw many of You clubbers Can brag about that ,, HAH, Take that :blown: unggggh

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: