Clubplanet Nightlife Community

soundfactory last nite!!

Soundfactory sucked last night, plain and simple. As I arrived at 3 am I was psyched to have a good time, with a few red bulls I was pumped. I waited for the music to get pumpin, and i'm not talking about your standard pump i'm talking about the one and only SF sound to kick in. It never happened. I noticed that early on J.P. had trouble kicking it up a notch. I said to myself alright its early, we can wait. A little later I heard some strange sounds from the speakers opposite the stage, I said thats alright it will get pumpin later. A little later I was on the dancefloor and J.P. attempted to bring it to the next level. The damn speaker blew and the crowd started to get smaller. He played some great afterhours but the soundsystem was destroyed. It was a shadow of what it can be. Lots of guys last night, not many girls, bad sound. Will not go back for some time. Been going since the beggining. sorry j.p.............

WHEN I WAS @ THE L.L THIS FRIDAY I MEET A FEW GRILS THAT WERE CHEERLEADERS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND ONE OF THEM WAS GOING TO BE DOING SOMETHING WITH GLO STICKS @ S.F LAST NIGHT WAS WONDERIN IF ANY1 SEEN HER AND HOW SHE DID !(HOPE SHE DID O.K)