Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Tunnel last night?

fact of the matter is that TUNNEL caught a bad rap. though it has a bad rap, TUNNEL is most definetly a huge part of NYC history. unfortunately, major renovations have to be done to the inside, the entire inside of the club has fallen apart. i remember when DT used to be there and when JUNIOR spun there for his JUNIORVERSE parties. those are the days when TUNNEL was at its best. unfortunately now, the crowds no longer flock to TUNNEL, it would take a lot for people to start goin there in my opinion.....but who knows, maybe one day somebody will come around that will be able to turn TUNNEL back into the venue that it once was!

The TUNNEL is one of my favorites too, I promoted there for alil while a few months ago, there were rumors goin around that they were going to put alot of money into the place, but as we can see that never happened. I stopped going because it was getting so beat. So someone tell me what the deal is on Sat. nights? I would love to go this saturday if its worth it! But i don't wana show up if nobody is going to be there. I know Nero is still chillin, Does Jackie Christie still spin? Plez let me know the deal yoooooo.