Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i would just like to take the time to remind everyone of one very important thing...

TO EACH HIS OWN!

just finished reading and responding to the draper thread and seriously... everyone is forgetting one very simple thing...

who gives a fuck if someone doesn't like draper? who gives a fuck if someone doesn't like exit? who gives a fuck if someone doesn't like anything?

everyone has different tastes, different opinions... it's no reason to start drama... and it's not only newbies that do it... plenty of old people start drama as well about the same bull...

but drama over-crowding the main board is the reason why so many of our old posters left and i def. miss them... the main board is not the same...

everyone just please try and keep that in mind when you post, when you reply... yes, i am aware that this is a public board and i am aware of free-speech, thank you very much, but we should also be aware of common courtesy as well...

drama clogging up the main board sucks and we don't need it here... there's a seperate board specifically for that... so move it over there...

TO EACH HIS OWN!

... burn it into your brains, keep an open mind and maybe you'll learn something...

... just tryin to keep the love flowin man... :heart:

Guest xfactor834

Lord knows I agree with Jess...

Shit the boards used to be really kick back...

Now there are words being thrown back and forth...

Stop that shit.

Out.