Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf Club Yesterday......

was off the banger.......real slow in the beginning but by around 7:30 the place started going.......Santana ripped it something ridiculous from about 11-12......a lot of energy in there yesterday.....haven't seen it that good yet.......the place was still going at 1PM when I left......I'm fucking tired......:)

Originally posted by tyco

was off the banger.......real slow in the beginning but by around 7:30 the place started going.......Santana ripped it something ridiculous from about 11-12......a lot of energy in there yesterday.....haven't seen it that good yet.......the place was still going at 1PM when I left......I'm fucking tired......:)

Tyco,

I am glad u liked it last night. Richie was definitely off the hook. About the place being packed so late, when do u remember ever being able to say that about the Surf. The Surf Club is finally returning to its prominence as not only the best Sunday afternoon around but the only place to go on SUnday.

By the way, next week is going to be sick with Richie's boy on the tables, Anthony Acid.

I had a great time last night as well. I couldnt believe how it stayed so crowded so late. I am not sure if I am going to be able to make it next week for Anthony Acid, but am going to try my hardest!

Originally posted by cgm

I had a great time last night as well. I couldnt believe how it stayed so crowded so late. I am not sure if I am going to be able to make it next week for Anthony Acid, but am going to try my hardest!

I really want to go too..... - except no foam - no moon boots this time.

Originally posted by laurensomers

I really want to go too..... - except no foam - no moon boots this time.

R U staying down for Sunday? I mean..... I MIGHT be able to make it back 4 that. Moon boots rule....

Not sure at this point though......but a whole weekend without getting mangled may be tough to take.....Is Shauna still coming????

Originally posted by cgm

R U staying down for Sunday? I mean..... I MIGHT be able to make it back 4 that. Moon boots rule....

Not sure at this point though......but a whole weekend without getting mangled may be tough to take.....Is Shauna still coming????

Moon Boots do rule....hehehehe. Yes, a whole weekend without getting mangled is very tough. Shonna and I are driving down on Saturday morning - gotta get bronze... If you and les stay down, I'll stay down - I think Shonna may be able to stay down also, not sure. I have to have an early din-din with the fam on Sunday but I'll be back in time to meet u guys at SURF - MANGLED.

Originally posted by laurensomers

Moon Boots do rule....hehehehe. Yes, a whole weekend without getting mangled is very tough. Shonna and I are driving down on Saturday morning - gotta get bronze... If you and les stay down, I'll stay down - I think Shonna may be able to stay down also, not sure. I have to have an early din-din with the fam on Sunday but I'll be back in time to meet u guys at SURF - MANGLED.

I'll have to keep you posted, Im leaving on Fri morning and returning sometime on Sunday, I guess it all depends on what time I get home on Sunday. Les is coming home though, I dont know about Mary, your Mom says she wouldn't miss it for the world (I mean, she did just get in a case of liqs)

hit me up on my celly (says Wimey)

Anyone else going on Sunday?