Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3 ids, tsettos, HBO show, commercial

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I found my sweet dreams mix that I've been waiting for. But it is on the Tsettos ktu from a few days before july 4, prob the weekend before..Sweet dreams is in that mix. I confirmed it with Denny..So if any has it let me know we'll trade.I thought I had it but I don't....

Song id from six feet under last nite on HBO, it was the song in the first club scence...Had vocals in it.

The Six Flags Great Adventure commercial, what is the name of the song in the commercial, my brother swares it is a club song..He thinks it is alice Dj...

Thanks for any help......

im me at nrc0116

Originally posted by saleen351

I found my sweet dreams mix that I've been waiting for. But it is on the Tsettos ktu from a few days before july 4, prob the weekend before..Sweet dreams is in that mix. I confirmed it with Denny..So if any has it let me know we'll trade.I thought I had it but I don't....

I have that mix of sweet dreams on a tape, but it's pretty poor quality.

Song id from six feet under last nite on HBO, it was the song in the first club scence...Had vocals in it.

Thanks for any help......

im me at nrc0116

If you're talking about the one when David first goes to the club and takes a pill....that song is called "Bullet In A Gun" JP used to play it at Factory a ways back.

addaboy

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by Addaboy1

If you're talking about the one when David first goes to the club and takes a pill....that song is called "Bullet In A Gun" JP used to play it at Factory a ways back.

addaboy

Yo bro that is the scence, is the song good, it sounded phat on the show, or maybee I was just hyped because I heard house music on a tv show..

Yo bro that is the scence, is the song good, it sounded phat on the show, or maybee I was just hyped because I heard house music on a tv show..

Not sure if I would call it good, but I had a roommate that LOVED that song. Might be something you're into. It's definitely not a new track.

Yeah, it's always cool to hear some house music on TV...even better is to watch them to pills and bullets! LOL

Glad I could help out.

addaboy

Guest saleen351

Not sure if I would call it good, but I had a roommate that LOVED that song. Might be something you're into. It's definitely not a new track.

Yeah, it's always cool to hear some house music on TV...even better is to watch them to pills and bullets! LOL

Glad I could help out.

addaboy

Granted it is not the best house song but I gonna put it in the rotation for a week, I'm kinda feeling it...

Does anyone have that tsettos and is willing to trade, good quality....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by jersey77

I actually got it on winmx yesterday.

what was the name you found it as????

Guest saleen351

Sweet Dreams (White Label), it's 7 min 30 seconds

if you can't find it i can prob send it to you later

thanks bro I just got it, someone sent it too me,shit is phat, I confirmed it with Denny that it is the right mix execpt he fucks with it live!..

mine is the same lenth too...

Sweet Dreams (White Label), it's 7 min 30 seconds

if you can't find it i can prob send it to you later

I thought I heard that the Danny T mix of "Sweet Dreams" is the ONE to have? Did he do one? Did Tsettos do one?

If sending it out, what's one more cc: *wink* Please?

addaboy

Guest saleen351

I thought I heard that the Danny T mix of "Sweet Dreams" is the ONE to have? Did he do one? Did Tsettos do one?

If sending it out, what's one more cc: *wink* Please?

addaboy

the Danny T mix sucks, I have it and prob erased it..Too slow no energy, basically it is a slow version of the white label...

I think I got what cc ment...well maybee not pm me!