Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HeY New Yorkers ;)

Originally posted by princesslolita

Anybody heading to Koncret Jungle tonight? I know it changed but I nee to dance my booty off to some jungle tonight =)

Head to NYC in a few to buy some new records in a few.. *Muah*

where is it at?

Actually... i never actually listened to like hard core jungle b4 until the other day when my friend from work took me to an event that went on in birchhill (NJ) cuz the lineup was supposed to be hot... turned out the big names didnt show up but the dj's that were spinning were pretty good... so anyway whats the deal with this Konkrete jungle place?... like is it a chill atmosphere where u can sit and relax while listening to the music to? Dress code.... blah blah blah? Maybe i will check it out one of these days if it sounds good... havent hit up the party scene in the city in a while.. Thanx PiEcE :monkey:

heard infinite massive sucked, and the promoters fuct shyte up biiiiig time. konkrete is okay, nuttn special. no dress code.

i recommend camoflauge at guernica or aperture at level x on tuesdays (free), baktun on saturdays, or drinkland on sundays (free).

ooooooooooooouuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttt.................................

Originally posted by sunshine420

Actually... i never actually listened to like hard core jungle b4 until the other day when my friend from work took me to an event that went on in birchhill (NJ) cuz the lineup was supposed to be hot... turned out the big names didnt show up but the dj's that were spinning were pretty good... so anyway whats the deal with this Konkrete jungle place?... like is it a chill atmosphere where u can sit and relax while listening to the music to? Dress code.... blah blah blah? Maybe i will check it out one of these days if it sounds good... havent hit up the party scene in the city in a while.. Thanx PiEcE :monkey:

incorrect... the DJ's showed...

total science stopped his set half way and the others

(doc scott, john B) WALKED the instant they heard

rumor that the financial backers didn't make a profit

due to not selling enough tickets. that's fucking WEAK.

their flight, hotel, and deposits were all paid.

all they had to do was spin.

but to a big head DJ, no profit means "not worth my time."

Fuck That.

still a phat party tho.