Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Special Report on an Exit DJ (Must Read)

If you all havent heard DJ Decepticon yet than you should check him out. He djs every friday night at exit in the white room for after hours 4am-closing usually white room is closed by 530 but last week he had the room jumping till 730. His dj decepticon cd which he hands out every week at exit is being complimented by many of people. Hes getting more guest spots as he works along the weeks. If you want a free copy of his cd email him at djdecepticon00@aol.com with your name email address and home address and hell be sure to send you one. Just wanted to say thank you to dj decpticon for sharing his talents at my party at exit in the white room every week. And people if u havent heard him spin yet than get to it you wont be dissapointed.

stephen

His hard beats can be compared to drapers his mellow traxx compared to tenaglias and his vocals compared to jp i guess thats what makes him a good dj. Hes good for 18+ crowd but working on his keyboarding to please the 21+ crowd. i know 7:30 isnt late but exit closes at 8 and with a room open till 730 its something really well for a dj to do.

i was at exit 2 weeks ago to get his cd that he was giving out i think it was the week of his record release party. His tracks are nice especially the aubrey-stand still one i have to rate his cd a 7-8 on a scale from 1-10. The mixing is really nice ill be at exit this week once again and looking foward to party in the white room and hear the music thats played

thanx for the feedback. I think decepticon carries himself very well as a dj in the scene without a name. He promotes himself as well as the music he plays. Even if its by giving out 200 cds a week to people where ever he spins those people go home listen to the music than their friends hear it burn the cd and it just keeps going and going. i think for him this is just the beginning to a good career. Once again if you dont have his cd email him at dj decpeticon00@aol.com hell send you one

stephen

I thank everyone for all their support. Sorry about the cd shortage, I ran out of my last copies. If you still want a cd you can email slyonspromos@aol.com. I will be giving some more copies this friday at Exit, 4:30 in the whiteroom. Use guestlist DECEPTICON at the door for reduced admission and accsess to the whiteroom. I'll be looking forward to seeing everybody thier. For further info on future events and other clubs i spin at, email me at djdecepticon00@aol.com or call (631) 254-8286. Once again thank you for all your support.

Decepticon

Having hear this guy the last past 2 weeks at exit i have to say that his music is quite impressive. Decepticon where else do u spin? Anywhere in Jersey. I wasnt able to get a cd last week ill try again this week to get one. Ill see everyone at exit on friday