Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny will be at Vinyl this week? Right lol

I was going to go to Vinyl Sat morning around 5am. But the rumor was Danny wasnt going to be there. I guess it wasnt a rumor. Im glad I didnt go. But for all those that I said I was going to meet at 5:30 by the bathrooms,,, Sorry I didnt show. Im sure a hand full of the CP heads didnt go either after they knew that God wasnt spinning.

I will be there this week with a few CP friends. Maybe this time we can meet up. Who was spinning Friday?

FMI. Im going to PVD in Boston. Does anyone know about afterhours or what gos on Sat night. we are planning on staying to see the sites as well. I need a place to goto on Sat. If not I know there a bunch of Bars around the city.

If you have any good info or useless info e mail me @ craigltl@yahoo.com

:blown:

There were 2 guest DJs and they were actually decent. THe opener was pretty good. And the second guy was amazing until he started playing vocal crap and everyone started leaving at 730 I was sad and ended up there until 9 but I was getting so sick of it. I saw the full spectum, from absolutely amazing to total crap, it was a definately interesting night. Cant wait to see danny in 2 weeks. I dont know the DJ's names though...