Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is serious...question for all the computer gods...

do I have download any patch for this code red worm that is going to hit tonight or tomorrow ar 8? I heard you should turn off the computer or something like that....should I get the latest patch from Microsoft or VirusScan??

Please help

Anthony

They say you're supposed to unplug it, disconnect everything and take your CPU, Monitor and Keyboard home with you. Once you get home, sit it at the dinner table with you, tuck it in at bedtime, then when you wake up tomorrow, bring it back to work and plug it in and She should be working just fine! :D:idea:

Originally posted by saynotodrama

They say you're supposed to unplug it, disconnect everything and take your CPU, Monitor and Keyboard home with you. Once you get home, sit it at the dinner table with you, tuck it in at bedtime, then when you wake up tomorrow, bring it back to work and plug it in and She should be working just fine! :D:idea:

Whatever you do, DO NOT STICK THE MOUSE ANYWHERE INSIDE YOUR RECUM. OOOF!

Oh wait, wait, almost..come on....damn, almost laughed..

I hope the worm bites you in the ass!!!

Don't come crying to me when this thing wipes out your computer....here is the article

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010731/ts/tech_codered_dc.html

Anthony

PS can some people who aren't concerned with hiding behind their computer which will soon crumble please help...

I would be able to help you, but I don't care about the worm because I got a MAC and virus' don't affect them.

No really, just shut off your computer tonight. In the morning if you have any strange e-mails in your inbox delete them and shutdown again. Once you re-start you should be fine.

Or just go out and buy a MAC and never have to worry.

:monkey: